• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Unable to Log in

Xan_vega

Today I went to log in, noticed in the corner it says I am logged in but when I click on my submissions or journals, it tells me to log in.
I then log in and it goes to being guest and asks me to register or log in.
I click forgot password and reset it... and same problem.
I am having the same problem with my husband's account.

I thought it was site wide issue but others were able to get onto their accounts and upload so it must be on my end but I haven't the faintest idea on how to fix it.

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Staff member
Site Director
Administrator
Today I went to log in, noticed in the corner it says I am logged in but when I click on my submissions or journals, it tells me to log in.
I then log in and it goes to being guest and asks me to register or log in.
I click forgot password and reset it... and same problem.
I am having the same problem with my husband's account.

I thought it was site wide issue but others were able to get onto their accounts and upload so it must be on my end but I haven't the faintest idea on how to fix it.
1) Check to make sure your PC date/time is up to date.
2) Clear your cookies in firefox. The password works, but something's either expiring the cookie or you're cookie is corrupt.

Clutch

I Have almost the same pronlem but...
I can't Log in in General. With this SSL Thing it just wont let me log in, I type My Password and Username Correctly and still wont let me.

Any Suggestings?

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Staff member
Site Director
Administrator
I Have almost the same pronlem but...
I can't Log in in General. With this SSL Thing it just wont let me log in, I type My Password and Username Correctly and still wont let me.

Any Suggestings?
Maybe a password reset? Try the automatic password reset system. If it doesn't work, e-mail me at admin@furaffinity.net

Shub-Yoggoth

I've done this too but every conceivable email I would have used comes up with "the email is not associated with this user name" B.S.
I've emailed you about it and you said the same thing.

Read the sticky at the top of the page.