• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Uncyclopedia.org

Haha, just go to the following link and look around.
Uncyclopedia

And search the following things,

Your Mom

Chuck Norris

Peter Griffin

Willy Wonka

Nothing

Hanazawa said:
Their article on Tucson is pretty hilarious, even if you don't live here.

*looks up Tuscon*   BWAHAHAH! That is frickin hilarous!

Uncyclopedia on Tuscon said:
Technology
Tucson has a computer, but it's connected to a machine that makes tortillas and burritos. bbbb

The VCR was recently introduced there but the citizens not knowing what it was killed the UPS man who deliverd it and procceded to have sex with the VCR

yak

Site Developer
Administrator
GuitarSolo,
This would be the second time i will be asking you to do something about your signature image's size and content.

yak said:
GuitarSolo,
This would be the second time i will be asking you to do something about your signature image's size and content.

oh sorry...okay...news to me...SORRY!!!

Charha

*looks up Finland*

Rofl. I can finally be proud of my national heritage. XD

Horrorshow

Built for Sin!
This is mos def not ED.

And is therefore an unreliable source of information and lulz.

Horrorshow

Built for Sin!
Hanazawa said:
Well, the point is that it's mostly sarcastic. Information? No. Lulz? Depends on your sense of humor ;)

I guess I just don't find it funny in comparison.

Mainly due to the lack of it being offensive. :[

DavidN

I've just spent an entire evening navigating around there. It's really quite phenomenal. My 'home city' of Aberdeen - the most radioactive city in the world, and self-camouflages itself when it's overcast due to being entirely grey. And it's often used for location shots for black and white films, because they never have to bother using colour film there anyway.

I rather like their article on Napoleon Bonaparte. And of course you shouldn't pass up on Zork or one of its many offspring.

Moon-Baby said:
"you have been eaten by a Grue"

DAMNIT!!

OH MY FECKING GOD!!!!!A GRUE!!!

[attachment=879]

robomilk

fruit bat at large
Oh my... just look at the article for my hometown... http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Burnley

E

Epsereth

DruoxTheFurrinator said:
Dood, Finland has some great Metal! And was in Metalocalypse...but they destroyed it with Mustakrakish, The Lake Troll

"Uhhh, we've never exactly summoned a troll before from a Finnish necronomicon, so bear with us."

furry

Mr Cullen said:
Encyclopedia Dramatica is miles better.

Uncyclopedia is Epic Fail.

Buh?

ED is chan-trash mememorabilia, Uncyclopedia has attempts at actual humour.