• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Undertale?

Have you played Undertale?

• Yes

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • No

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • OMG I LOVE IT

Votes: 16 39.0%

• Total voters

KarmaLarma

Slacks'loth
We're all Burgerpants deep down, the poor guy. For anyone who hasn't played, it's very storydriven! There is gameplay and some puzzles, but the highlight of the game is definitely the characters. I can't think of a single one I really dislike, and that does include the villains of the story.

Strangeguy32000

Dack Remus Applewold
I love Undertale.
The soundtrack is indie gold, the characters are all charming, and the combat system is a breath of fresh air.
Yes, going in, much of the game was already spoiled for me, but I really don't care. I did the same thing with Mass Effect, and I enjoyed it, too. It's not the destination, it's the journey.

Zipline

Noodle Fish
I have no idea what the game is still. The hell is a sans and a pap- paeryus???... I ain't hip with current vidya games someone explain. (And I mean like, the whole premise of it)
they are different fonts. All of the names in the entire game have their own meaning. Toreal= Tutorial, Sans is a font type that looks funny. Papyrus Spaghetti is the best

What sold me on the game: Nobody has to die. It is entirely possible to beat the game, without taking a single life, and by the end of the Pacifist Ending, you will want to hug everyone and everything.
Everyone and everything except for you know who.

But yeah, it's a really good game. Though I've only played up to the point where you fight Papyrus. I was actually doing a Let's Play series of it before I stopped playing for some reason. Really need to get back into it.

Last edited:

Storok

670 blp
*Looks at Undertale*...*Looks at War Thunder* ...I dont know I think I wouldnt buy undertale my gaming schedule is full of War Thunder right now but maybe if my PC breaks i would get it to kill some time

ShamonCornell

Everyone and everything except for you know who.

But yeah, it's a really good game. Though I've only played up to the point where you fight Papyrus. I was actually doing a Let's Play series of it before I stopped playing for some reason. Really need to get back into it.
Even him. Once you find out that little sociopath's deal, you want to hug HIM and never let go.

...unless you mean Chara. In which case...even still, you have the option of making them a batter person, depending on your perspective and philosophy.

Even him. Once you find out that little sociopath's deal, you want to hug HIM and never let go.

...unless you mean Chara. In which case...even still, you have the option of making them a batter person, depending on your perspective and philosophy.
Nope. I definitely the obvious evil villain in the game.