• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Unique Water Sport: Hydro Bronc

Would you ever try hydro broncing?

• OwO YES!!

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I might try it

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Thanks, but no thanks

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • That looks like a fun way to drown! O_o

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Gushousekai195

Fanatic Artist
Have you guys heard of this being a thing? You are harnessed inside what is best-described as an inflatable hamster wheel, which you ride on rapids and you will be kept afloat the whole time. You can also turn sideways and even upside down inside it. No other water ride can do that better.

Here are some videos to give you a taste:

I would totally ride in one of these. If only there was a place that offered such rides. Like, at SeaWorld or a water park.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Oh, I'd definitely try that!

I have one of these inflatable giga-balls that you roll down hills in, so this is right up my alley.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
That’s another thing I’d like to try. I just need to lose weight first.
It's fun. I gotta patch it up a bit, but for the price, it was worth it. Luckily I'm on the small side, can't recall what the weight limit is, but I do remember they used to have a smaller model, and then a bigger one. The one thing I'd change about it, is that it could be a bit more snug fitting inside,, so you didn't get quite as discombobulated!

Gushousekai195

Fanatic Artist
It's fun. I gotta patch it up a bit, but for the price, it was worth it. Luckily I'm on the small side, can't recall what the weight limit is, but I do remember they used to have a smaller model, and then a bigger one. The one thing I'd change about it, is that it could be a bit more snug fitting inside,, so you didn't get quite as discombobulated!
I can't wait to lose weight and give it a try. ^_^

Regret

Insert Witticism Here
Nah, I have never heard of it. Sounds like fun and I'd be down, though knowing my luck I would be doing inverted loops and receiving self-inflicted vertigo.

JaceyOnes

chubby lil brown pygmy goat
if this goes wrong, it could potentially go very very wrong.

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang
if this goes wrong, it could potentially go very very wrong.
Yep, you could get tangle in deflate plastic, then get drag down by currents...

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang
Can't reason with mother nature or human selfishness, that's why accidents are a thing. (Sharp rocks, broken pieces of wood, rusty nail are not that uncommon in a river) I would have put a little bit more faith in this invention, if it is made with sturdier material, like thick rubber for example.

ben909

vaporeon... *spills* ... wait espeon now
if i actually was a anthro vaporeon, it would likely be really fun...

too scared to try it as a human