• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

United Fluffbutts Discord Server

Kyrie_Nova

Looking for a place to spend time and chat with other furs? Looking for another avenue to post your art? Into Fursuiting? Have a hobby outside the fandom? Looking for a discord Server that doesnt tolerate trolling? Are you a gamer? Top Furs is a community oriented discord server, where furs are encouraged to engage in conversation, art, writing, and much more. We host a server with pretty damn cute members, and an engaging and friendly staff. We have safe guards in place to prevent trolls gaining access to the server, as well as a place to post and chat about non-fur related things. Bring yourself, and your friend.

Quick summary:

:cool:Active community with nice people
:cool:Organized art channels and place for commission listings
:cool:NSFW rooms that are divided into female, straight, kinky, gay rooms.
:cool:Self assignable roles
:cool:Raffles and events

:pSo what are you waiting for? Lets get this party started. :p

INVITE LINK: Join the United Fluffbutts Discord Server!
Sent a request and answered the intake questions.

DingRawD

floofy
Answered the questions. Just waiting to be approved.

Ovidia Dragoness

Udder Derg
Banned
Okay so the owner is awesome but the community is so fucking toxic. If you are trans stay far the fuck away. I was talking about being trans in the debate channel and I was greeted by a nice pepe meme where he was smiling and holding a graph showing the transgender suicide rates compared to normal suicide rates. And then everyone rallied around this person when I said that was fucked up. So yeah. Um. Stay away from this one.

Martin2W

Tombstone The Fierce Sergal
Okay so the owner is awesome but the community is so fucking toxic. If you are trans stay far the fuck away. I was talking about being trans in the debate channel and I was greeted by a nice pepe meme where he was smiling and holding a graph showing the transgender suicide rates compared to normal suicide rates. And then everyone rallied around this person when I said that was fucked up. So yeah. Um. Stay away from this one.
I got rid of that toxic channel. Now we make sure there is no toxicity

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
Tombieeeee. =w=

Local cheesehead! Merp merp.

Server is pretty decent although I am rarely active these days.