• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

[Unofficial] FAF Minecraft Server

Ames

it smells like dust and moon light
Minecraft. Yeah. Blocks and shit.

Server IP:

98.242.51.168:25565
New IP: 98.242.37.110:25565

Rules:

-Vanilla server, you've gotta play legit.
-Don't hack
-Don't grief
-Don't be an ass

Plugins:

Lockette
-Slap a sign next to a chest and type [private] on it to protect your chest.

WorldGuard [TNT and fire spread are currently disabled]

No, there is no whitelist. Whitelisting the old server didn't exactly do good things for the playerbase.
Yes, that means the occasional griefer will inevitably get on.
No, an OP will not always be on to deal with said griefers.
Yes, PVP is on so feel free to dish out vigilante justice.

User List copypasta'd from previous thread (will update eventually):

JamesB | jimbolder
LafTur | Lakitoo
chompskey | opticalmask
Oovie | iloveoovie
Sponge Cat | kvltar
Waffles | WaffleBird
Bernad | Bernad
Tythanis | Tythanis
Clayton | Timmycat
Sam | Adamchz1
FenneckFan14 | Blacktemeraire
shindo | kyookyoo
DeFox | DeFoxVolpe
DeGei | DeGeiDragon
Karimah | Warm_Muffin
Meadow | Meadow654
litso | Tetokolpian
xiath | atomicX
cpctail | (?)
Henrik | henrybat
CannonFodder | CannonFodderl
Bad Voodoo | Nob0dy73
grimtotem | lightbringer87
Kaelen | Kaelen_Toonycoon
Flatline | TheGreatSausage
Keydrian | Keydrian
Mangamanda | Mangamanda
The_RedDragon | Ayesac
Cobra10106 | Cobra10106
Wreth | Wreth
Chittebengo | Chittebengo
SligarTheTiger | SligarTheTiger
rutari | www66
shiraikingetsu (FA) | Shirai_k
tetsuropanda (FA) | Fuzzypanther
Karnak | <Graveyardskank>
Gentoo | GentooWulf
Shirai | Shirai
Appy | hpyifur
Nikomaru | Nikomaruhito
Hoot (FA) | hootbird
Sumi | Harleyhyena
Ley | Leybun
Oasis | FoxTheif
Ozawk (FA) | Ozawk
Czar (FA) | frogela
Ithkale | Ithkale
MartyCraft | koleo69
Furnatic | Furnatic
Ttaxus | Ttaxus
Obtuse tail | Alma_Balzitch
Aro~So | Aro_So
Hopfel | Hopfel
Teero | shqk2004
Pine | Pineapple92
CrusaderMike | stanleexp
Ramsay Baggins | ramsay_baggins
Selphius | Becquerelz
JesusFish | CM2DUDE

Might do a map render when it gets adequately large.

Last edited:

Pine

smell-good badger
sweetness
I'm hoping I can get back into Minecraft again :p

Anyways, you can add me to the list. My user is Pineapple92

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I tried going there, but I got "Connection Lost: The server responded with an invalid server key"

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.
*Gasp*
I will surely love to try this!
But because I'm where I am, it'd probably lag epically like nothing ever before witnessed :c

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!

DW_

memes, you say?
MINECRAAAAAAAAAAAAAFT

username is WDeht

couldn't get my name not-backwards :<

Volkodav

Dad****er
PIMMP

Okay I met some new people

Labradork is MrLabrador on FA. He told me he doesn't really go on FAF so he doesn't have a username here.
Then there's MisterKittens [I'm not too sure what his FA/FAF usernames are]
SOundbot is Soundbot on FA
Stickmanwww is Stickmanwww on FA

Schwimmwagen

you can join :S

EDIT: Keep getting retarded fucking End of Stream errors and invalid server key errors [even after direct connecting]

I can, but I'd lag like shit. D: I have terrible rural interwebs, it's impossible for me to play with someone accross the pond.

OssumPawesome

Ossumest Possumest
you can join :S

EDIT: Keep getting retarded fucking End of Stream errors and invalid server key errors [even after direct connecting]

That's basically every post 1.0 server.

Shit sux.

Also: Am I allowed to steal from people's chests? That's totally not griefing. Protect/hide your shit.

Calemeyr

Vere Adeptus
I'm really fucking good at hiding my shit B)

Hide chests inside stone walls/under stone floors. Put them in a slab of cobblestone underneath a lava lake. Access from below.
I so want to play...but hw is a bitch.

Volkodav

Dad****er
That's basically every post 1.0 server.

Shit sux.

Also: Am I allowed to steal from people's chests? That's totally not griefing. Protect/hide your shit.

No. :\
If you're gonna play like a douchebag, don't fucking come into the town at all. I think one of the reasons this server has so many players is because people on the server trust each other because we all know each other from FAF. Personally I wouldn't want to play anymore if I knew someone was going around stealing shit for fun.

Last edited:

Schwimmwagen

Hide chests inside stone walls/under stone floors. Put them in a slab of cobblestone underneath a lava lake. Access from below.
I so want to play...but hw is a bitch.

That's one of the things I tried. I fucked it up the first time, and guess the stuff I lost.

Making a house that is inaccessible if you're already in it is one thing, too. Also you could make a specific piece of wall that when broken, creates an opening to a tunnel that leads into a wonderful world of all kinds of shit. A bit like diagon alley. In there you can put a secret mine, secret stash, secret bunker, and maybe if it's a mountain, you can turn it into some sort of base that has windows and shit to view the outside world.

Also you know what I find fun? Having the gang of players all live and work underground, following communist rules. Namely share your shit - it belongs to the state.

OssumPawesome

Ossumest Possumest
No. :\
If you're gonna play like a douchebag, don't fucking come into the town at all. I think one of the reasons this server has so many players is because people on the server trust each other because we all know each other from FAF. Personally I wouldn't want to play anymore if I knew someone was going around stealing shit for fun.

Oh hush, I'm not gonna hurt anything. I don't need a bunch of FAFers getting all pissy with me when I make posts.

Calemeyr

Vere Adeptus
That's one of the things I tried. I fucked it up the first time, and guess the stuff I lost.

Making a house that is inaccessible if you're already in it is one thing, too. Also you could make a specific piece of wall that when broken, creates an opening to a tunnel that leads into a wonderful world of all kinds of shit. A bit like diagon alley. In there you can put a secret mine, secret stash, secret bunker, and maybe if it's a mountain, you can turn it into some sort of base that has windows and shit to view the outside world.

Also you know what I find fun? Having the gang of players all live and work underground, following communist rules. Namely share your shit - it belongs to the state.

Perhaps I could join your vast underground empire of Zork, Gibby?

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
Let's just say if you try to steal my stuff, you're going to become the immediate past president of the being alive club.

DW_

memes, you say?

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
I actually have something like this in the works, it's going to take another week to finish it up then I'll show you guys.

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
Im already constructing my underground fortress.

I am christening it "New Jersey".