• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

[Unofficial] FAF Minecraft Server

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
Who wants to help me build a DPRK space station after 1.2? :v

CannonFodder

Who wants to help me build a DPRK space station after 1.2? :v
Fuck that, I'm building this once the server is updated-
death-star-star-wars-4534240-1280-800.jpg

CannonFodder

So are we gonna keep the world and find some way to convert it so it can spawn jungles? or are we going to start fresh and transplant our structures to a new world?
I don't know honestly.
I vote just leave it be cause not having jungles isn't that big of a loss.

Greyscale

I'm all for starting a new world at some point. All the structures i've made take a week at tops to recreate, and now that I know what i'm doing I can pull off more epic and cleaner designs.

CannonFodder

I'm all for starting a new world at some point. All the structures i've made take a week at tops to recreate, and now that I know what i'm doing I can pull off more epic and cleaner designs.
It'd take me two months to rebuild :\
I've build a ton of stuff.

Soo... HELL NO TO RESTARTING.
I've built a entire town, so hell to fucking no.

Last edited:

TreacleFox

dem murrs
We might not need to restart. Maybe the map file will be able to be converted when the update actually happens. I think we should keep this map file. If we cant covert it, James could try making a backup of the file we have now and try copying everything that is on the map now to a new map with the same seed with worldedit. This would probably make a seed mismatch though.

CannonFodder

This is the beginning to the subway to get to the fort, it's in the ranch and be found easy-
Screenshotat2012-02-16010343.png

Here's pictures of the actual fort-
Screenshotat2012-02-16004716.png
Screenshotat2012-02-16004903.png
Screenshotat2012-02-16004924.png
Screenshotat2012-02-16004941.png
Screenshotat2012-02-16004958.png

Here's aerial views of it-
Screenshotat2012-02-16005107.png
Screenshotat2012-02-16005413.png

It's so large that I couldn't get it to fully render, but you get the idea.

P.s. note to self, don't ever build a flat city through a mountain.

Plots of land still available to those willing to swear allegiance to our glorious city!

Also you may want to hop out of the minecart before it loops around the city, the railway is going to the other continent as well, but it's not finished. If you don't hop out then you will be speeding off into the sunset.

Last edited:

Metalmeerkat

As slick as a bad analogy
There's a city? I'm setup in the middle of nowhere (see: too lazy to leave spawn), didn't know about this newfangled townshipness stuff.

CannonFodder

Looks pretty awesome! I think I'll join up if that's alright. Username is demensa
There's a city? I'm setup in the middle of nowhere (see: too lazy to leave spawn), didn't know about this newfangled townshipness stuff.
Just look for that building in the first image at the ranch and keep following the track, it's a long walk without a minecart. It's the second stop, after the one titled npc village. Just keep going and going and you'll run into it eventually.

There's still ten spots of land left, just be careful where you dig cause the city is larger than the island and if you aren't careful you're going for a swim.

Just make sure that if you take wheat or such to replant. Also please don't kill the animals.

Last edited:

Ames

it smells like dust and moon light
Nether's fixed now.

Also yeah I don't plan on starting a new map when the update hits.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
There are easier ways into my house than coming up through the floor, Jagged X3

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.
There are easier ways into my house than coming up through the floor, Jagged X3
xD Yeah I probably should have mentioned, I'm starting to make a kinda mini-metro within the fort, or at least an underground walkway of some sorts. xD

CannonFodder

Minecraft servers down, cannot log in.

When they're up I'll join.
I'll join when it's back up, later today.
Do you guys use like vent, xfire, skype, or anything? Think that'd be really cool but that's just me.
I don't, you might check with the other players.
xD Yeah I probably should have mentioned, I'm starting to make a kinda mini-metro within the fort, or at least an underground walkway of some sorts. xD
WAIT! Carefull where you are digging otherwise this will happen under my house-
[video=youtube;XCDKJQ3Z8bU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCDKJQ3Z8bU[/video]