• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

[Unofficial] FAF Minecraft Server

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
Great, you restart the server when I am paying my respects to Gaddafi >:C

nikomaru

just so we're clear, I type "/region teleport spawn" and that's all? I don't have to alter it to anything special? Also We really do appreciate the free server hosting. So when it goes down, and we really wanna play, and we complain, it's just that we are being deprived of something we like a lot. So, thanks.

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
What time is everyone generally on at?

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
My god

What have I done?

Edit: Whoever made New Pyongyang, I wish to extend an invitation for helping build a Systematized Bucharest, as well.

Last edited:

Aetius

Holy damn its a space station!

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.
Ho crap I've been away from this for so long...
D:

What's been happenin'?

Koalt

yeah. the server has been down for a week now. our server is gone... 130+ hours gone. -sigh- well back to xbox i guess and playing more Cock-a-Duty =/

Kiru-kun

Cutest lil bastard ever
Welp, I bloody FINALLY, got Minecraft. So I may pop in and say hi

~Kirururu

Ames

it smells like dust and moon light
Sorry about the lack of prior warning, but I've been insanely busy these last couple weeks.
After taking care of finals, I was at a racecar competition thingy in Michigan for a week. I just got back a few hours ago.

Sad to see that goddamn Comcast crapped on the server yet again the moment I turned my back.

I'm in SoCal atm, not sure when I'll be back. It'll be 3 weeks at the latest. I could host the server from here, but the map and all the backups are on my PC.

My schedule is horrid for hosting something like this. Sorry guys. :<

Ames

so in about a month you will bring back the server with all our stuff still on it? =)

The server's still running atm, it's just that whenever there's an internet hiccup, the modem craps out and requires a reboot.

Hunter

i am a long time minecraft fan but i just decideed to take the plunge and pay for the wonderful game..

question i hava been trying to log on to the FAF server{ 98.242.51.168:25565} with no luck at all, som assistance plz

yours truly Hunter.

Aetius

i am a long time minecraft fan but i just decideed to take the plunge and pay for the wonderful game..

question i hava been trying to log on to the FAF server{ 98.242.51.168:25565} with no luck at all, som assistance plz

yours truly Hunter.

Server is just down. Should be back up soon (a couple weeks).

Metalmeerkat

As slick as a bad analogy
Is it possible to remotely reboot the modem, or have a script on the server reboot it occasionally? I don't know myself, I just remember being able to do it once for my router.

Ames

Is it possible to remotely reboot the modem, or have a script on the server reboot it occasionally? I don't know myself, I just remember being able to do it once for my router.

I seriously doubt it. But then again, I'm no CS major.