• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Unpopular opinions 2.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
Unpopular opinion: unpopular opinion threads only turn into a place for people to say their bullshit political views
Might be averted if we avoid toxic topics, don't start getting pissy at nothing, and harass users. So please don't start thanks
Orange is a gross color
Depends on context. I think any color can be beautiful if used correctly
Actual unpopular opinion: Dinosaurs are lame and the Jarassic Park film series is stupid and bad.
hehe
Coffee any way but hot and black is gross.

I agree with that

Ovidia Dragoness

Udder Derg
Banned
Might be averted if we avoid toxic topics, don't start getting pissy at nothing, and harass users. So please don't start thanks

Depends on context. I think any color can be beautiful if used correctly

hehe

I agree with that
I didn't harass anybody. Stop with the bullshit.

pinecones

More the industry that is pretty lazy and preys on vulnerable people who don't know where else to turn. I find it can only provide shame as a motivator, when many people are dealing with factors beyond their control. Creates a vicious cycle that some profit off of and it sickens me a bit.
Some self-help is well meaning but as with anything, the extreme gets out of hand.

Nexus Cabler

Strong independent black dragon
Star Wars is overrated. :p
1605806597254.png

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
More the industry that is pretty lazy and preys on vulnerable people who don't know where else to turn. I find it can only provide shame as a motivator, when many people are dealing with factors beyond their control. Creates a vicious cycle that some profit off of and it sickens me a bit.
Some self-help is well meaning but as with anything, the extreme gets out of hand.
Hm, yes, sounds slightly cultish
Star Wars is overrated. :p
Given the hype surrounding it, or that was surrounding it at some point, it's not difficult for it to be overrated >.>

Yakamaru

Evil Woffer-chan
Kebab>Hamburger

Yakamaru

Evil Woffer-chan
Unpopular opinion: No, people around you don't HAVE to be told everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.