• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Unpopular opinions 2.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JacobFloofWoof

Metal Misanthrope
Strict monotheism is a cancer to spiritual well-being, and making rational decisions in life. I'm not saying worshiping rocks or inanimate objects is the solution, but tyrannical philosophies that stifle spiritual growth and exploration as well as contributing to many unnecessary unproven prophetic wars has turned me away and put anger inside of me when people tell me to just believe in the biblical god because trees exist.

D

Deleted member 134556

I hope you're not planning to get French citizenship anytime soon, because *sacrebleu*.
The French people have a history of being rebellious though, no? *sips my apple and cranberry wine concoction in shock and awe*

I call this drink recipe, the autumn revolution~

frenchparrot.gif

Sam Akuchin Wamm

Roundworm In Goat Guise
We all expect washing machines to spin at mind boggling speeds carrying heavy washing without anything bad happening.

Right up until it happens.

Sure like 99% of the time nothing happens.

But when something actually does happen, it sure happens big.

CarbonCoal

Digital Artist
Hazbin Hotel is boring and annoying. It’s aimed at adults but the the jokes feel like what a 12 year old thinks adult humor is. It just feels really childish and I feel part of why it’s so popular is because it’s one of the few adult cartoons to have good animation and an art style that isn’t bland or ugly.

Had this show come out when was around 12 to15 years old I probably would have liked it. I’ve noticed at least in my experience most Hazbin Hotel fans seem to be 13 to 21 years old. I don’t doubt that there are older fans, most of the fans I see just tend to be children.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
"High school with a twist" anime have been done to death.

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
Having a victim mentality is toxic to the mind.

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
"High school with a twist" anime have been done to death.
Like harry potter? or is it something else?
Oh yeah yeah. And historically, victim mentality is behind nearly all the modern mass murders that happened, we should know better than to encourage this shit

KimberVaile

Officially elected and actual ruler of FAF
Hazbin Hotel is boring and annoying. It’s aimed at adults but the the jokes feel like what a 12 year old thinks adult humor is. It just feels really childish and I feel part of why it’s so popular is because it’s one of the few adult cartoons to have good animation and an art style that isn’t bland or ugly.

Had this show come out when was around 12 to15 years old I probably would have liked it. I’ve noticed at least in my experience most Hazbin Hotel fans seem to be 13 to 21 years old. I don’t doubt that there are older fans, most of the fans I see just tend to be children.
Preach, I feel mostly the same. I mean, the animation is character design is interesting, and deserves some praise, but the 'humor' is essentially 'hahah dick joke' 90% of the time. Some of the writing that isn't the humor is ok too, but considering it's a comedy and that it is mostly humor, it's a pretty unremarkable show for that alone.

contemplationistwolf

The Restless Maverick
I personally find it pathetic when people go out of their way to say that they are average, normal, or not special. Not that it's wrong to feel that way, or to settle for a modest life, but I feel like the people who do that are trying to subtly brag in the direction of "look how humble (and therefore virtuous) I am". It's a pretty sad thing to brag about as well, I'd personally expect people to actually strive to be better.

Oh, and people who go out of their way to brag about how 'not special' they are, but then act like they are always right and that everyone else is always wrong, are not actually humble in the slightest.

VeeStars

uh I can explain?
Fanart feels like your art is owned by a corporation, except they don't pay you, instead you might be at risk of them taking it down if they don't like it
*hides pokemon art*
Also, there is a load of pokemon fanart/characters and they haven't been taken down. If NINTENDO won't take down fan art it probably won't be taken down.

JacobFloofWoof

Metal Misanthrope
I feel this is true because someone who always sees themselves as a victim will always covertly trick themselves into seeing themselves as below someone else, it's sort of like reassuring yourself that someone else is above you in any circumstance.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
There's this humble victim of Roman occupation, who was just a simple Carpenter and a strict monotheist.

Doesn't sound like a lot of people would like him from this last page! ;D

Merry Christmas anyway.

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
There's this humble victim of Roman occupation, who was just a simple Carpenter and a strict monotheist.

Doesn't sound like a lot of people would like him from this last page! ;D

Merry Christmas anyway.
Good thing victimhood is not the point of the crucifixion of Jesus then. Also did you forget how to use the reply button?

My unpopular opinion? Touch-screen only smartphones are a step backward. You end up smearing your screen up, butt dialing people through your pocket because your thigh brushed against the screen wrong, and if your fragile screen cracks in just the wrong way, your I phone 20 XLS MAX ++ or whatever they are calling it may as well be a paperweight because then you can't touch the screen. Someone's misguided quest to increase the screen size in modern phones in lieu of buttons has created a whole list of issues trying to fix one issue.

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
My unpopular opinion? Touch-screen only smartphones are a step backward. You end up smearing your screen up, butt dialing people through your pocket because your thigh brushed against the screen wrong, and if your fragile screen cracks in just the wrong way, your I phone 20 XLS MAX ++ or whatever they are calling it may as well be a paperweight because then you can't touch the screen. Someone's misguided quest to increase the screen size in modern phones in lieu of buttons has created a whole list of issues trying to fix one issue.
Lol, yes, I sent a string of camels and earths emotes to my boss once.

D

Deleted member 134556

Commenting "this, but unironically" is incredibly stale at this point. We've used the heck out of it. We could have made it last longer through moderation, but everyone wanted to sound clever and witty online so now it's just cringe. Shame on you all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
Commenting "this, but unironically" is incredibly stale at this point. We've used the heck out of it. We could have made it last longer through moderation, but everyone wanted to sound clever and witty online so now it's just cringe. Shame on you all.
This, but unironically

Status
Not open for further replies.