• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Unpopular opinions 2.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamingo

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The main reason anyone looks at it, is to see if any drama has transpired.
saa.gif

D

Deleted member 134556

Small tiny breed dogs are not all that cute. They are just annoying high maintenance clumps of fur that people don't train to behave because they think it's adorable when they growl and run after house guests.

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
Small tiny breed dogs are not all that cute. They are just annoying high maintenance clumps of fur that people don't train to behave because they think it's adorable when they growl and run after house guests.
Unless they are my doggo~ But she is 10-11kg so not THAT small X)

Lupus Et Revertetur

Metal Misanthrope
I don't think the Xbox Series S/X and PS5 are worthy investments, at least for the next few years. As consoles become more powerful, games are becoming more scarce and overhyped as years go by with even fewer to become hyped for. I'm down to literally just only wanting RE: VIllage, hopefully it's not an over-hyped let down like nearly everything else, god forbid. Consoles are more like PCs now, except they're nearly paperweights without enough good or well-made games to justify them taking up room space. I feel like they could have done so much more with PS4 all these years to justify playing on it and keeping subscriptions, but all these consoles are stagnant, and their few games never live up to the hype for the past 5 years, not to mention, how every succeeding E3 begun showing the same games like 2-3 times until they're finally released after being delayed over and over, yet, still do not live up to their expectations post-release after leading people on for years, let alone making a big deal about their release, and getting people excited for way too long, like the massive delays were "polishing" them and making them "better and better", now they want people to just go out and buy a PS5 and Xbox Series X just because they're so damn powerful, not because there's anything really to offer in reasonable quantity. Even with the Nintendo Switch, everyone is like "WTF?", the games are not as substantial or have the quality they expected.

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
I don't think the Xbox Series S/X and PS5 are worthy investments, at least for the next few years. As consoles become more powerful, games are becoming more scarce and overhyped as years go by with even fewer to become hyped for. I'm down to literally just only wanting RE: VIllage, hopefully it's not an over-hyped let down like nearly everything else, god forbid. Consoles are more like PCs now, except they're nearly paperweights without enough good or well-made games to justify them taking up room space. I feel like they could have done so much more with PS4 all these years to justify playing on it and keeping subscriptions, but all these consoles are stagnant, and their few games never live up to the hype for the past 5 years, not to mention, how every succeeding E3 begun showing the same games like 2-3 times until they're finally released after being delayed over and over, yet, still do not live up to their expectations post-release after leading people on for years, let alone making a big deal about their release, and getting people excited for way too long, like the massive delays were "polishing" them and making them "better and better", now they want people to just go out and buy a PS5 and Xbox Series X just because they're so damn powerful, not because there's anything really to offer in reasonable quantity. Even with the Nintendo Switch, everyone is like "WTF?", the games are not as substantial or have the quality they expected.
I might be wrong but it's like games are shitter and shitter although they might LOOK nicer

KimberVaile

Officially elected and actual ruler of FAF

KimberVaile

Officially elected and actual ruler of FAF
Sooo.... real gamers don't need no stinkin' tutorials?
Well, Dark Souls does have a tutorial ironically. Just cuts a lot of fat.
I like when a game isn't afraid to take off the training wheels and put you through the ringer, though. A lot of modern games do unironically baby the player to an absurd degree. If people prefer more, not sure what to call them... hand holdy?/not-sure-what-to-call-them-games, all the more power to them and all, just isn't for me.

Last edited:

Alys_0_0

Tea thief <3 She/Her <3 POTATO QUEEN
Video games are for geniuses.

*Silently disagrees with self and says they're for people with no life*

Same thing. They gotta have the time to be geniuses somehow.

Alys_0_0

Tea thief <3 She/Her <3 POTATO QUEEN
But what defines genius? An inventor? Another genius? But that's the paradox, isn't it? Hmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.