• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Unpopular Opinions 3.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punji

Vaskebjørn
We need a new one! Again!

Dress codes for adults are dumb. If one doesn't have to wear a specific uniform it should be totally acceptable to just wear whatever he wants.
(This isn't another "I wanna wear fursuits everywhere" post I swear)

Last edited:

Yakamaru

Mr Tophat
Bruh.

Punk_M0nitor

Resident Edgelord
Tattoos, dyed hair, and piercings are completely arbitrary grounds to avoid hiring someone. The only reasons I can see it being valid is if the piercing poses a health risk (it may get snagged on equipment) or if the tattoo isn't appropriate (hate symbols, sexual content).

I shouldn't have to invest in covering tattoos and fake piercings to keep my minimum wage pizza joint gig

On that note, having to spend money to get a minimum wage job is also pretty crappy

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
But why could you NOT wear fursuits everywhere without a dress code??

Yakamaru

Mr Tophat
Fursuits are very overrated.

Firuthi Dragovic

Gamer Dragon, former speedrunner
Punji, you play with fire, my friend.

But why could you NOT wear fursuits everywhere without a dress code??
Size issues and infernal weather come to mind.

Art classes and financial education are not THAT difficult to mix into a STEM curriculum. Sneak them in to the existing courses.

Building an atom out of pipe cleaners and plastic balls for science, interest calculations using technology, Shakespeare and budgeting (I may have stated a sample of this before) for math, and don't get me started on how many ways engineering allows for artistic expression.....

And that's just a sampler platter. I can't even begin to FATHOM how easy it'd be to mix art and finance into a STEM curriculum.

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy

Yakamaru

Mr Tophat
Here is an unpopular opinion for you: Autism is not something one should ever be ashamed of having, although one does need to understand the social aspects that get affected as well as potentially other limits that having Autism imposes upon the individual.

Firuthi Dragovic

Gamer Dragon, former speedrunner
2/3rds of the financial issues Americans are having today stem primarily from financial ignorance.
I actually think you're undershooting on this one. I'd put it at 74.5% financial ignorance, 25% toxic environment, .5% bad luck.

That 25% can cover narcissistic parents, mooching relatives, toxins that require extra health checkups, robberies... I'm not sure I can name all the factors as I'm not in those environments.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
-The world doesn't need to remake itself to accomodate *you*.
-A pathological asshole is still just an asshole.

ben909

TFTGed beevee... that did not go as planed
I think this is 4.0 3.0 came out right fater 2.0 was stoped

Yakamaru

Mr Tophat
The characters on BEASTARS were shallow and unrelatable, not at all attractive or endearing. The animation was incredible but the only reason furries really like it is because it's animal characters.
Liking a show because it have furry characters in it is shallow.

A good plot is far more preferable.

Punji

Vaskebjørn
I think this is 4.0 3.0 came out right fater 2.0 was stoped
Eh, it was shot down in its tracks before more than a handful of posts. Figured it wasn't really a proper 3.0

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Status
Not open for further replies.