• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Unpopular Opinions

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.

Jags

Shepherd of Fire
I miss emos. They were fucking cute.

Scene kids come close but it's just not the same.

Emo chicks were the best. They made up the majority of my early teenaged angst-filled crushes.

Riho

Your brain cells are mine
Doge was never funny. EVER.
I don't really think it was ever meant to be funny. It was probably originally a reaction image that someone popular went HURR THAT'S FURRNEH and everyone went "Uh... YEAH IT IS HURR DU-HURR"

90.5 percent of past, current and even future memes are unfunny, and should be subjected to death via nuclear flame and/or particle beam fire, with their users and creators forced to consume vast quantities of Miracle Whip.

TrishaCat

The Cat in the FAF
Watching tv shows on TV is more fun than watching TV shows on a computer (even with the lack of commercials).

It feels more involved or something. Like you are watching something with thousands of other people at the same time. It feels like you're connected with the rest of the world. A lot of people nowadays seem to prefer watching tv shows online.

Dodo

Just a dodo
I never ever want kids. I wanna be free and do my own things. This doesn't seem like a huge deal on the internet but in real life people want to gouge my throat out when they hear it. People call me selfish for it, but I think that having kids for the "sake of having kids" is worse. And besides, just look at the world today. Wouldn't want my son or daughter emerging in this shitpile.

Also, I loved the gamecube. Unlike All the other stuff released in that generation, there was practically no load times and everything was fluid. Even if graphically it was subpar I think that kept me going for it.

Aleu

Deuces
Watching tv shows on TV is more fun than watching TV shows on a computer (even with the lack of commercials).

It feels more involved or something. Like you are watching something with thousands of other people at the same time. It feels like you're connected with the rest of the world. A lot of people nowadays seem to prefer watching tv shows online.
-Watching TV
-Feeling connected with the world

i don't even

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
I am staring at my pc. Millions of people are doing it right now. I feel very connected.

TrishaCat

The Cat in the FAF
I am staring at my pc. Millions of people are doing it right now. I feel very connected.
But are they all doing the same thing you are doing at the exact same time? Like on TV people everywhere are at the same part on a program watching it at the same rate you are, whilst people online could be doing any number of things. If you're watching tv shows online, there may be some people watching the show at the same time, but they may not be at the same part you are to the second.

Aleu

Deuces
But are they all doing the same thing you are doing at the exact same time? Like on TV people everywhere are at the same part on a program watching it at the same rate you are, whilst people online could be doing any number of things. If you're watching tv shows online, there may be some people watching the show at the same time, but they may not be at the same part you are to the second.
That's like saying "I feel connected with people elsewhere because I'm looking at the sky"

Go outside.

Actually connect with real people instead of saying "golly gee, I'm watching something someone else is. I feel so together with them"

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
People should have a leash on their dog at all times so I don't have to deal with them or deal with my dogs attacking them for no apparent reason.

Go outside.
Not for long, too cold.

I never ever want kids. I wanna be free and do my own things. This doesn't seem like a huge deal on the internet but in real life people want to gouge my throat out when they hear it. People call me selfish for it, but I think that having kids for the "sake of having kids" is worse. And besides, just look at the world today. Wouldn't want my son or daughter emerging in this shitpile.

Also, I loved the gamecube. Unlike All the other stuff released in that generation, there was practically no load times and everything was fluid. Even if graphically it was subpar I think that kept me going for it.

Agree with both of your points. (Gamecube was best brick. And you could customise the little disk on top <3)

Unpopular Opinion: I don't think that the Song of Ice and Fire series is THE BEST THING EVAR!!11
There! I said it!

I've read all of them, and have come to the conclusion that I probably won't read the next book when it's released. It's just... eh. Sure, the first two are a breath of fresh air with well written and deep characters, and what seems like an interesting low fantasty world.
But then it just drags on and on with endless chapters about characters with stories that go no where (often ending on downers) and add nothing to the worldbuilding that couldn't have been mentioned by a more interesting character.

I also think that Martin gets a boner every time he has something violent happen to somebody who doesn't deserve it. I have no problem with violence and cruelty if it serves a purpose (the Red Wedding was a serious "oh snap" moment and actually altered the series dramatically), but my god, the amount of casual mistreatment of small folk or details about torture in these books. Yes, I get it-- this character is a douche. Stop it.

I'd suggest the Green Rider series for a lowish-fantasy medieval adventure series. Or even the Redwall books (they can be really dark)

Arianna Dragoness

Now you just let slip the dogs, or ponies for that matter.

Dubstep is the worst thing to happen to music in my lifetime.

And to THAT, I'll add SKA!

Dr. Who is NOT the the best Sci-Fi show ever made. In fact, I think it's rather dull and stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gumshoe

Animals that sting and bite. I know this sounds pretty common (unless you are a psychopath,) but it just freaks me out whenever I sense the presence of those little bastards (bees, wasps, spiders, ants, etc.)

Schwimmwagen

That's such a pity. : o( Even those cute adorable sharks? Or dolphins?

;~;

Yes, they creep me out.

I mean, I like looking at them, I think they're cool, I even doodle them, and I even have a pair of OCs that are based on sharks.

I'm just terrified of the sea. Like I really hate open, deep water, and even worse is the presence of carnivorous sea creatures with teeth and bleguehgeuhg. Living things suddenly become scary to me in the sea. Yes, even regular ol' fish. When it's something as big as you/something that can harm you, even worse.

I used to dive a bit, though. I swam with sharks once upon a time! They were of varying sizes but no man-eaters. It was fun, but it was in a nice, sunny, colourful sort of place.

I suppose its just that when people mention the sea, they think of this.

I, however, think of this. Or this. Or even this.

And those are just scenes. I have a real fear of the sea. Especially of being suspended at any point in open water. Holy shit the paranoia. Everything is scary all of a sudden. Even giant objects like rocks underwater scare the tits off of me. Now I get chills just thinking about whales. Everything is made 10000 times worse when the water is dark or murky.

This fear even carries over into videogames and stuff. ;-;

Also war subs are creepy as fuck.

A sub is a huge metallic mass that belongs in deep ass dark water, cruises along relentlessly, makes creepy noises, can blow stuff up with torpedos, and probably has a hundred nazis or commies in it or something.

TERRIFYING.

To summarise, the sea is full of cool shit.

When viewed on land.

In water, however? FFFUUUUCK THAT.

Last edited: