• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Unpopular Opinions

;~;

This fear even carries over into videogames and stuff. ;-;

The ghost shark (that would appear whenever you fell into a body of water) in Banjoo Kazooie scared me so much, that I had trouble with water levels in lots of games. It wasn't insta-death, but it was scarier that you had to panic and try to leave the water before the shark caught you. .__.

Also, Wet Dry World in Mario 64. It's supposed to be a town, but it's just huge, concrete and empty with NO PEOPLE. They all drowned or what?

Schwimmwagen

The ghost shark (that would appear whenever you fell into a body of water) in Banjoo Kazooie scared me so much, that I had trouble with water levels in lots of games. It wasn't insta-death, but it was scarier that you had to panic and try to leave the water before the shark caught you. .__.

Also, Wet Dry World in Mario 64. It's supposed to be a town, but it's just huge, concrete and empty with NO PEOPLE. They all drowned or what?

Jaws Unleashed.

I stopped playing the game when it was time to tackle some giant underwater mining facility which apparently had a giant-ass squid to fight.

I just look over the the lip of the giant-ass bottomless underwater trench, felt my spine turn to ice, and thought "nope".

So I just sandboxed/sidequested from that point on before playing another game.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
32 degrees in November during the day an excuse? :confused:

32 Celsius is too cold for you? :V

Because if it's Fahrenheit, that'd be 0 Celsius which is... somewhat brisk. Maybe if it's raining sleet, then it approaches cold.

Just put on a fucking coat :V

Rhee

Batter for baked goods taste better then the actual baked form

Aleu

Deuces

Because if it's Fahrenheit, that'd be 0 Celsius which is... somewhat brisk. Maybe if it's raining sleet, then it approaches cold.

We use Fahrenheit but yeah it's not that bad.

Go outside. Ice skate. Make snowmen. God damn.

Spikey2k2

The Super Mario Brothers live action movie?
I like that movie. If it's taken out of context, watched as a fantasy film.

Vaelarsa

resident spaceship
The Super Mario Brothers live action movie?
I like that movie. If it's taken out of context, watched as a fantasy film.
I like it as a Mario film.
I like that they took a silly concept and tried to apply it to a realistic (or as realistic as you're going to get) setting.
I think it's neat.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd

32 Fahrenheit and, no, there is no snow or ice.

Zevan

I like spaghetti plain without the sauce. When I order my spaghetti plain everyone stares at me.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
I like spaghetti plain without the sauce. When I order my spaghetti plain everyone stares at me.
Because the sauce is kind of what makes spaghetti what it is.

It's like ordering a cheeseburger but not wanting the cheese.

Okay that's a pretty dumb analogy. You can make a burger taste good without cheese.

It's more like just eating a burger patty without any buns.

Schwimmwagen

Spaghetti sticks don't have sauce in them.

Spaghetti means "thin strings" in Italian - Spaghetti is the pasta product. The sauce has its own name e.g. Spaghetti Bolognese.

Thin strings with some meat sauce.

Mehru

Voted "Coolest Dude" 1982

That's called a hamburger.

Mehru

Voted "Coolest Dude" 1982

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?