• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Unpopular Opinions

Hinalle K.

Banned
Banned
I prefer wired stuff over wireless.

Batteries, batteries, batteries everywhere, ugh.

Arianna Dragoness

Here is an opinion of mine that I KNOW a lot of people are NOT going to agree with.

My stand on gun restriction and gun control. I don't agree with them. I don't agree with passing laws that severely limit a persons right to own firearms. Do I believe that people should be free to own their own private arsenals and shoot away happily at each other? Of course not. But I don't believe that passing laws and restrictions is the answer. Because the truth of the matter is that when you pass all these restrictive laws, then only law abiding citizens will obey them. The outlaws don't care and will ALWAYS find ways to illegally get whatever they want. That just leaves more and more criminals WITH guns able to prey more easily on law abiding citizens who DON'T have guns. Bottom line... When guns are outlawed, then only outlaws will have guns.

Wither

Is honestly confused by life.
I'm not..... The biggest fan of Pokemon :B
And so our hero, the fair Carnau's flesh was melted by burnination at the stake the next day for his heresy.

Because of course everyone must be fans of pokerman!

-~~~-

I... I actually like Windows 8(.1). It's very nice and simple and has many great features... :I

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
But that actually looks good.

Here is an opinion of mine that I KNOW a lot of people are NOT going to agree with.

My stand on gun restriction and gun control. I don't agree with them. I don't agree with passing laws that severely limit a persons right to own firearms. Do I believe that people should be free to own their own private arsenals and shoot away happily at each other? Of course not. But I don't believe that passing laws and restrictions is the answer. Because the truth of the matter is that when you pass all these restrictive laws, then only law abiding citizens will obey them. The outlaws don't care and will ALWAYS find ways to illegally get whatever they want. That just leaves more and more criminals WITH guns able to prey more easily on law abiding citizens who DON'T have guns. Bottom line... When guns are outlawed, then only outlaws will have guns.
I'm just going to leave this here

Wither

Gun rights arguments are like actual guns. The difference being that with the argument you shoot yourself.
It's pointless and stupid. The whole thing is stupid.

F

FriggaFanatic

Just because something is retro doesn't automatically brand it as the best thing ever.

Spikey2k2

Gun rights arguments are like actual guns. The difference being that with the argument you shoot yourself.
It's pointless and stupid. The whole thing is stupid.
The argument only becomes stupid when the governments these guns are to protect against have drones, and missiles that can slide down your chimney and kiss you on the nose before exploding. Was this a good thing to have back when this hemp paper document was written? Yes, everyone had the same guns pretty much.
Now bare arms covers so much the lines are blurry at best and non-existent at worse.

Last edited:

Wither

The argument only becomes stupid when the governments these guns are to protect against have drones, and missiles that can slide down your chimney and kiss you on the nose before exploding. Was this a good thing to have back when this hemp paper document was written? Yes, everyone had the same guns pretty much.
Now bare arms covers so much the lines are blurry at best and non-existent at worse.
lawl, irony.

Carnau

Ice cream is the only way
And so our hero, the fair Carnau's flesh was melted by burnination at the stake the next day for his heresy.

Because of course everyone must be fans of pokerman!

-~~~-

I... I actually like Windows 8(.1). It's very nice and simple and has many great features... :I
Pfft if you faggots can reject sonic and my little pony, I could totally reject Pokemon at my will
May your crop burn and your land go barren :V

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.

Gun sales will go down a good notch, and the "good guys" will have less guns. However it does not mean every criminal will just start major shootouts simply because they can.
It also reduces impulse murders and murders in general, because without a gun you'll have to be more personal with your target and can't just run and gun.
Innocent people get shot and killed accidentally more ofthen than actual invaders. All this because people are too keen on "protecting their own land".
We have very restricted gun laws here, and they work just fine. Hunters have their rifles, but everybody who simply want a gun to feel powerful don't get them.

Last edited:

Schwimmwagen

I feel that self defense (pepper spray/tazer) is a human right, but the gun is the great equaliser and shouldn't be ignored.

I don't think that people should be handed out guns because "muh freedoms" but I think that the people who want guns must really want them. Licensing and training, yo.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
I feel that self defense (pepper spray/tazer) is a human right, but the gun is the great equaliser and shouldn't be ignored.

I don't think that people should be handed out guns because "muh freedoms" but I think that the people who want guns must really want them. Licensing and training, yo.
The Constitution really just need to be updated especially seeing as how we're not under the threat of any invasion. British or otherwise.

On topic: I hate it when people say America is dumb because we're the only country that still uses its original constitution and is therefore a backwards country. Do people not realize that America is still a relatively new country? Not saying it shouldn't not be changed but it just seems like a stupid thing to say.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
The Constitution really just need to be updated especially seeing as how we're not under the threat of any invasion. British or otherwise.

On topic: I hate it when people say America is dumb because we're the only country that still uses its original constitution and is therefore a backwards country. Do people not realize that America is still a relatively new country? Not saying it shouldn't not be changed but it just seems like a stupid thing to say.
I've never thought of America s dumb because they use their original constitution. It's just how the level of education is brought up in the media, that is, most people are terrible at geography and history other than america's own history.