• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Unpopular Opinions

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
I like the Swiss method - everyone has a gun, is trained well, and therefore low gun crime rate.

Also, ammunition is heavily regulated.

Those guns everyone has are also their MBRs from mandatory military service and mainly gather dust in the attic, as opposed to handguns that are strapped to their hips at all times.

TrishaCat

The Cat in the FAF
In my opinion The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is the best and best looking Zelda game. A lot of people think otherwise though.

Schwimmwagen

Also, ammunition is heavily regulated.

Those guns everyone has are also their MBRs from mandatory military service and mainly gather dust in the attic, as opposed to handguns that are strapped to their hips at all times.

And even then if you want to collect guns for recreational purposes and practise every weekend, you may, provided you take a few extra steps to earn the privelige.

I like the phrase "you only live once," but I hate it when people say or post "#YOLO."

Not if you're Hindu!

Unpopular Opinion: I don't really care for Rainbow Dash. I know everyone thinks she freaking amazing and so coooool!!!111 but that attitude... Obnoxiousness isn't a good trait in a friend.

Leo McDowd

Author
I think the LGBT community, as a whole, needs to tone it down on the flamboyance. I appreciate people being proud of their sexual orientation, but please, please moderate it. The more flamboyant you are, the harder it is to combat homophobia in our society.

TrishaCat

The Cat in the FAF
Unpopular Opinion: I don't really care for Rainbow Dash. I know everyone thinks she freaking amazing and so coooool!!!111 but that attitude... Obnoxiousness isn't a good trait in a friend.
FINALLY
I don't care for her either. She's too "I'm awesome".
Don't care for her design either.

Jags

Shepherd of Fire
Legend of Korra is a really good show. Why does nobody like it? D:

Saga

absolutely disgusting
I think the LGBT community, as a whole, needs to tone it down on the flamboyance. I appreciate people being proud of their sexual orientation, but please, please moderate it. The more flamboyant you are, the harder it is to combat homophobia in our society.
media representation
fun fact: Most gays arent like that and hate the ones who are

TrishaCat

The Cat in the FAF
Legend of Korra is a really good show. Why does nobody like it? D:
I love Legend of Korra. 'Tis disappointing to see a lack of interest in it, though I do believe a large number of people actually like it. Its just....A lot of people are disapointed, thinking it isn't as good as the original ATLA (though from what I've seen, I much prefer LoK).
Dr. Who is really not the greatest show ever created.
U wot m8? Don't you know that Doctor Who is the greatest show on Earth, and no show on the planet even comes near its wonderful greatness? Your statement is absurd, its the pinnacle of brilliance, a mastery of excellence in this land of pathetic television filth. You should be ashamed. :V

Jags

Shepherd of Fire
U wot m8? Don't you know that Doctor Who is the greatest show on Earth, and no show on the planet even comes near its wonderful greatness? Your statement is absurd, its the pinnacle of brilliance, a mastery of excellence in this land of pathetic television filth. You should be ashamed. :V

Take the :V off, and we might come to an understanding ;)

I'm not sure how unpopular it is, but I really like collars as an accessory. Not big bling ones, but a small black leather one looks kinda cool imo.

True. But don't give the media such an easy target. Don't make it easier for the media to portray the LGBT community in such a negative light.
You could say the same about furries/sports fans/any political party. :/