• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Unpopular Opinions

Riho

Your brain cells are mine
Bacon is indeed yumalicious, but it's not the goddamn Jesus meat that the internet says it is. This has probably been said in this thread already, but we need to calm the fuck down about bacon.

CrazyLee

Biggest buttplug ever
MMM... bacon.
(actually, I can't tolerate bacon outside of sandwiches and mixed in salads/omlettes)

The song Royals by Lorde. I hate this song.

The only Lordi I can tolerate wails on guitars and wears monster suits.

Last edited:

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
Fight Club was a legitimately good film. I have no idea why people over the age of fifteen hate it so much.

Who hates fight club? (Besides me) Seriously? I thought most everyone loved it.

Who hates fight club? (Besides me) Seriously? I thought most everyone loved it.

Well, I suppose "hate" was a bit too strong of a word.

What I meant was that it's viewed as this dumb film teenage /b/tards like to obsess over during their "edgy phase", as if it's nothing more than a bible for ANONIMOOSE.

Misomie

Lazy Artist
I really like the idea of owning a pet person. Not pretend but legitly owning them. I know I'm twisted. ._.

Jags

Shepherd of Fire
I really like the idea of owning a pet person. Not pretend but legitly owning them. I know I'm twisted. ._.

/thread

On an entirely different note, since I can't top that, being drunk is a horrific experience. I have no idea why teenagers chase it so, it's like having a bad head cold but more expensive.

Misomie

Lazy Artist
Confirmed: Misomie supports slavery.
Meh. Slavery is cruel and not my thing. I mean more of the other agreeing with said arrangement and living a happy life as my pet. Now that I think about it, this is probably just part of my love for power. Sometimes I should think before I post. XP

Misomie

Lazy Artist
I don't like pie. I just don't get what's so great about it. :/ The crust is my least favorite part however the texture and taste is often bleh as well. The only thing I like about them is how pretty they are and sometimes their smell. (some pie is ok to eat but the vast majority is a big nope)

Jags

Shepherd of Fire
Naruto is the most irritating anime character. How do people like him?

Jean Kirstein

NO I AM TOTALLY NOT HAPPU
Ah; sorry about this double post. I was testing something on my iPad. Delete this please. unu

dukeydk

In my opinion I think the console wars is very stupid. I know everyone has their favorite console but you don't need to shove it down everyone's throats saying how good it is and why everyone should get it.

JaxRhapsody

Rhapsodic Laviathan
I hate this new anti-bully nonesense, it's a part of life. Just because kids nowadays are too weak to fight or cope means nothing. Which brings me to; asswhuppins are the best way to discipline and give them some sort of bravery for when a bully tries to do his/her job. lack of asswhuppins is why most kids are pussified today.

I hate the anti-smoking campaigns, if there are more smokers than non- shouldn't they suffer and not us?

I hate that I can't remember the last one I probably should've typed first. I don't like christian based faiths- the arrogance and holier than thou mentality is astounding and irritates me so much. I still can't remember what else I was going to type.

Kitsune Cross

**** that **** now! Bitch
I hate this new anti-bully nonesense, it's a part of life. Just because kids nowadays are too weak to fight or cope means nothing. Which brings me to; asswhuppins are the best way to discipline and give them some sort of bravery for when a bully tries to do his/her job. lack of asswhuppins is why most kids are pussified today.

I hate the anti-smoking campaigns, if there are more smokers than non- shouldn't they suffer and not us?

I hate that I can't remember the last one I probably should've typed first. I don't like christian based faiths- the arrogance and holier than thou mentality is astounding and irritates me so much. I still can't remember what else I was going to type.

wow, I suddenly hate you

Riho

Your brain cells are mine
I smell euphoria.

Percy

o-o
Way to generalize. Not all of them are arrogant.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
I hate this new anti-bully nonesense, it's a part of life.
Yes, being emotionally and physically abused on a sometimes daily basis is definitely a part of life. Dreading every day for fear of what might happen to you is also a part of life. Being constantly stressed out and feeling depressed are also a part of life. Totally

No. Also since when have there been more smokers than non????

I don't like christian based faiths- the arrogance and holier than thou mentality is astounding and irritates me so much.
And you don't sound arrogant at all, do you?

Last edited: