• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Unpopular opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yakamaru

Autumn wolf

Yakamaru

Autumn wolf
To stay on topic, my unpopular opinion is Beastars would have been better if Legosi was a hyena.

*I said it*
Would he cackle as one?

Yakamaru

Autumn wolf

Yakamaru

Autumn wolf

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
To go for a bunch in one fell swoop: D&D is fun, but it's a pretty shit system. And before someone asks, 3.PF and 1E have the honors of being some of the biggest examples, not biggest exceptions.

Eberron and Ravenloft overshadow some of their contemporary settings: While many of them have issues (the less said about the Kara-Tur supplements the better), I'd readily recommend Dark Sun or Al-Qadim over the prior (if in part because Ravenloft really doesn't work for most editions, and while Eberron is a decent setting D&D is one of the worst gaming systems through which to play it out as seen by the fact that every official release has almost an entire PHB worth of changes just to make it work).

3.PF is not about Cast-or-Bust. 3.PF's community will do its damndest to tie your wrists and give you cement shoes if you so much as glance a second too long in a vaguely Martial-Class direction.

Thri-Kreen should be a PHB species you fucking cowards.

Yakamaru

Autumn wolf
D

Deleted member 134556

Farting and burping shouldn't be so taboo in the west. Everyone does it, and it's natural. It's gross yeah, but we shouldn't shame someone so much for ripping one loose in the office space or on the bus. Ya'll do it at home shamelessly next to your siblings I bet. Quit being so stiff about it.

Yakamaru

Autumn wolf

Yakamaru

Autumn wolf

Yakamaru

Autumn wolf

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
To stay on topic, my unpopular opinion is Beastars would have been better if Legosi was a hyena.

*I said it*

Good take! Reminds me that he could also laugh more, or smile, here and again.

On that note, it did seem ironic that Legosi Tickle Torture art is a thing : )

Status
Not open for further replies.