• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Unpopular opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rassah

Unpopular opinion (really unpopular): everyone should have free speech and no speech or information should be illegal

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
Unpopular opinion: Hot tamale, hot hot tamale, hot tamale, hot hot.

Is actually a pretty catchy song.

JacobFloofWoof

Metal Misanthrope
Funeral doom is a particularly nice genre to listen to on occasions. Traditional heavy metal, epic metal, doom, melodeath, viking, and black metal riffs are the best.

KimberVaile

Officially elected and actual ruler of FAF
Farting and burping shouldn't be so taboo in the west. Everyone does it, and it's natural. It's gross yeah, but we shouldn't shame someone so much for ripping one loose in the office space or on the bus. Ya'll do it at home shamelessly next to your siblings I bet. Quit being so stiff about it.
But it's gross and eeew and like, really damn unattractive, like serious. Nothing really kills a mood more than a massive brap.

Rassah

Unpopular opinion: stop posting random things trying to bait people into getting into a massive argument with you

Pretty sure that's off topic and is a popular opinion. If you think my opinion is "bait" then it proves it's unpopular and on topic :p

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
Unpopular opinion: stop posting random things trying to bait people into getting into a massive argument with you
This whole thread is about unpopular opinions..?

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
I mean, there's a quick and easy way to tell if it's on-topic (see: Unpopular) or off (see: Popular)...
If you think my opinion is "bait" then it proves it's unpopular and on topic :p
Do you still include Slurs in that list of Free Speech? :p

Rassah

Every time you open your mouth here you start a massive flame war, just stop already

Unpopular opinion: No

I mean, there's a quick and easy way to tell if it's on-topic (see: Unpopular) or off (see: Popular)...

I'm not a fascist or a Nazi or a wannabe dictator or authoritarian or a totalitarian, if that helps.

VeeStars

uh I can explain?
Please dont engage with him, he is only here to troll, I don't want yet another flame war

Rassah

I'm only here to post unpopular opinions ;)

JacobFloofWoof

Metal Misanthrope
Dodge makes better trucks then Ford or GM:cool:
Oh yeah?

thumb_toomuch-ram-not-enough-dodge-no-longer-dodge-ram-but-61504187.png

Rainy weather is fun and delightful
I love the smell of rain hitting dry soil and vegetation.

Status
Not open for further replies.