• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Unstable minded dogs are dictating what the furry can and cannot do. Nude parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kobidobidog

The use of a sheath, testes, tits, vaginas real or fake or a penis real or fake on a furry-suit are totally natural. They are different on each species. Some species don't have external parts. Unstable minds dislike them. They must be accepted. Hotels are teaching people that the parts are not good. When they teach people those parts are not good are teaching people that the whole body is not good. Those parts are a part of the whole body just like pine cones or acorns are a part of a tree. Unstable minded dogs are dictating what the furry can and cannot do.

Last edited:

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
Those parts are a part of the whole body just like pine cones or acorns are a part of a tree.

Oh, my genitals are a lot bigger than just a pine cone or an acorn, OP. ;3

Misomie

Lazy Artist
Are you really implying that you think walking around in public in murrsuits is appropriate? Even going as far as having real penises hanging out of said suit? What is wrong with you? It's public decency to wear clothes around town and law even in some places. As such, the law should extend to fursuits with sex bits showing. Keep your naughty suits in pivate where they belong.

Muln

NPC.Furry.Muln.12367
Banned
Jesus Christ what the hell! Is this what furries turned into? I think I'll leave the fandom now.

VentusSibilo

Marksman
would I be right in saying this?

I think its more of a case of, to please every one,(and not make the fandom even more of a target)
Them parts are left out. Its bad enough some people have a problem with furs for no reason.
Would be even worse standing around a bar asking who made your sheath, who made your tits. who made your snatch.

Besides your trying to educate people about the fandom, not said fursonas anatomy, be it where the wang is located, or gate to oblivion lies.
They're generally covered and hidden from view by fur any ways. most people don't by dogs or cats etc to look at their reproductive organs.
They don't see them as nude creatures, all be it they are, but it's not as evident it humans.
And lets face it, a 6 foot tall, bright green and blue rave wolf with goggles is far from representing the real thing, or any thing close to any thing but what it is.

You don't start explaining that stuff to some one asking questions, and showing them your fursonas parts, potentiality with they're kid, it would make them questionable I think.

jus' say'in

*backs out of thread slowly*

Muln

NPC.Furry.Muln.12367
Banned
This thread makes me angry... So angry.. OP ARE YOU INSANE? WTF! WHICH PLANET DO YOU CAME FROM! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORD DECENCY! GO FUCK YOURSELF IN THAT HOLE WHERE YOU BELONG! PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE RUINING THE FANDOM! YOU'RE NOT A FURRY! YOU'RE A SICK ASSHOLE AAAARRRGGGGG!

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
No, hotels are right demanding decency, and everyone should do the same.
I consider myself a furry, and I'd punch a person wearing a murrsuit in public.

D

Deleted member 93706

WHAT THE FUCK

DID I JUST READ

If I understand what is going on, okay, sure, go ahead and put genitals on your fursuit...so long as it also has pants.

sniperfreak223

More Metal Than You !!!
As a fursuiter: No. You do not have an inherent right to show off naughty bits on a fursuit. If for some reason you feel the need to put them on there in the first place, public decency still applies, so at the very least cover them before you go out in public, or better yet, leave the murrsuit in the bedroom where sex toys belong.

Fursuiters have a hard enough time without overly vocal murrsuiters muddying up our waters.

Maugryph

The use of a sheath, testes, tits, vaginas real or fake or a penis real or fake on a furry-suit are totally natural. They are different on each species. Some species don't have external parts. Unstable minds dislike them. They must be accepted. Hotels are teaching people that the parts are not good. When they teach people those parts are not good are teaching people that the whole body is not good. Those parts are a part of the whole body just like pine cones or acorns are a part of a tree. Unstable minded dogs are dictating what the furry can and cannot do.

Furries are required to follow the law just like everyone else. Exposing your privates (real or artificial) violates decently laws. Also a hotel is private property, they can do what whatever they want (to the limit of the law). So if they do not want to see your plastic wang, they have the right to enforce that.

Machine

Shrieking Possum Queen
"Unstable minds" being against genital exposure.

Yeah sure, THEY'RE the unstable ones hahaha

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
Natural ain't best, critter.

Antibiotics ain't natural. Try drinking honey and herbs next time you have an illness. :p

What's best for people is best, and public nudity ain't best just yet. Wait a few more decades.

Naesaki

JRPG Fanatic
My brain can't compute what I have just read, I need more coffee....but even then what I've just read probably won't make any sense to me......

RedSavage

Rattlesnake Flavored
This dude's post history is a goldmine of WTF comments, and apparently hasn't posted since 2012.

Re to: Should zoophilia Art be banned

NO, The trolls have enlarged the word zoophilia into a bad word. This should be no surprise to any of us.This type of art should not be persecuted anymore than furry art should be persecuted.Physiologically humans are animals anyway.Therefore it would be humans animal loving fourlegged animals. These peole love extremly deep. I have known them for a long time and, I have seen anti zoo's transform from from being anti zoo's not the other way around. I say all furries love the zoo and, the art and, live in peace. just like the furry wants peace for themselves.

-----
Re to: Murrsuiters get banned at motel

No one should freak out seeing genitalia at all. To laugh at scorn,. ridicule, bad mouth grimace at give the evil eye when seeing genitalia is to do the same to the whole body because they are attached to the whole body.

re to: Circumcision: said:
Nether do I. The KJV has 8 places where it is figuratively the heart not any part of the sexual organ. Deuteronomy 30:6, Deuteronomy 10:16 ;Jeremiah 4:4 , Jeremiah 9:26; Colossians 2:11-15;Acts 7:51;Leviticus 26:41;Romans 2:29, Religions have a nasty habit of not teaching what is in their own book.

Re to: RANT: fucking Murrsuits

The thing is people should have a choice to have what I see as a lifeless idol on or not. People have made the genitalia bad that is attached to the body. Call it bad. and end up calling the whole body bad. That is what people have done for way to long. That is why you think the way you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.