• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Unusual collections.

Bleedswhitefire

Bubba be addicted to 2 stroke
Not realy odd, but 80's models toyota pickups and parts. So much yota.

Symlus

Sophisticated Snake
Nobody in their sane mind would want to keep such a cursed piece of mother russia's history.
Except a 16-y-old Russian with only $400 that wants to go to a demolition derby.

Last edited:

Magick

Posing school graduate
I collect random junk and dust XP

Nashida

She do a blep
I collect dice. It started when I was really into playing D&D and got my first set from Chessex. It kind of stemmed from there, and soon enough I had the Dice Bag of Infinite Holding.

Now my collection fills one of these things. Aside from having some of each die in a standard set in a variety of colors, I also have
-3 30-sided dice, one with letters on it (a la Scattergories)
-7 20-sided Spindown life counters from Magic: the Gathering
- a large six sided die (about the size of a small orange)
- a large 20-sided die (about the size of a larger orange)
- a 52-sided die (yeah, didn't think these were out there. It looks a little like a top)
- 100-sided die (looks like a golf ball)
- standard RPG set in miniature size (the D20 is about as big as my thumbnail)

Ricky

I've started collecting ancient Greek coins with boys and men whose genitalia is showing.

I've actually gotten a handful of pieces so far. You would be surprised how much currency had dicks on it back then.

TrishaCat

The Iron Masked Cat in the FAF
I collect anime.
Not sure if that's odd to collect though.

CatterHatter

The Grain of Salt
I collect masks although I only have 3 right now. I'm really picky and poor. Not a good combo.
I have 4 marionettes (string puppets), but I'm was not actively collecting them... I had two that I liked for their own reasons and someone gave me two more.
I would say I collect throwing knives and darts (not dartboard darts though I have two of 'em), but I lost half of them somehow. They were either misplaced or stolen and I only had 10 or so. I have a few decorative knives and a machete from Vietnam.
I really am a Lego maniac. Been collecting since I was 5. So 20 years. Not incredibly unusual, but I'm committed at least.

I started collecting colorful or interesting socks crew length to knee-high. I wear them to accentuate my outfit. :B
I collect "art materials" which amounts to a pile of junk and different kinds of paper. They are appropriately all in a giant trash bag, but it is not allowed to be thrown away. I even collected the fallen whiskers from my cats in case I ever wanted to make a mask with real cat whiskers.

Add: I forgot, I also am collecting hats. Fedoras, laplanders, beanies, bucket hats, military caps, paperboy caps, etc. I don't like regular baseball caps though. I have one that is Adventure Time themed. One of my laplanders has panda ears. :3 I also have a Scooby Doo laplander.

Last edited:

Alexxx-Returns

The Sergal that Didn't Vore
Currently have a lovely collection of empty Red Bull cans on my desk. They are getting me through my exams.

But in all seriousness, I collect small ceramic dragon figurines. The first one I got was in France. I have about 4 or 5 now (very small collection).

DMAN14

The wettest wolf
I have soooooo many collections, lets start:

-Hotel keys
-Belt Buckles
-Knives
-Pokemon cards
-Chopsticks
-Yo-yos
-Bouncy balls
-Arrows
-And more

Really, I just collect hotel keys, belt buckles, and the occasional knife these days. Gotta save up for the 1st gen mustang

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
I collect artbooks. Very expensive hobby.

I also collect lots of images. Pretty much anything I see that I like, right click > save.