• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Syryth

Tldr;
I have apantasia (close your eyes and imagine a beach. What did you see? I saw nothing). I can see the $30 left on a credit card though and I badly want to re-start a project. I need concept art (page of) mecha/robot/droid NSFW bits. I tried, I failed. Be my hero. I will spend up to $30.
If you would like to help me help you buy candy bars, then post bellow or note me, and we can talk more details (if I left anything out). Bonus points for robotic examples.

Tlbiltr; (too long, but I like to read)
I have aphantasia... Close your eyes and imagine someone in a chair thinking deeply. Did you see something? If you did, you're not like me. I close my eyes and my brain says, "The Thinker by Auguste Rodin." I then go google it, and now I see what someone sitting and thinking deeply looks like. It's on the screen, but I cannot see it when my eyes are closed. I have no visualization. That being said, I so badly want to be artistic. I can arrange, and craft things together, but I cannot sketch, draw, or mold something without solid inspiration. This is why I need you. I need concept art so that I have something to see and work from. I work in the 3D world.

I am looking to spend up to maxing out my credit card. Yes, that is how excited I am about this. I have $30 available to put on it. I would like a page at least of doodles/sketches/drawings of mechanical NSFW bits. Anything more are sprinkles on my ice cream, and compensated with virtual pink hugs. Possibly more work at better prices for you in the future, but I am not going to give you the, "when this takes off, you make big money. I give you stake in my company as pay." Stock don't buy Snickers. I would like multiple species including: equines, canine, feline, human etc.

I think my stream of conscious thought has created enough of a wall of text and strife. If you would like to help me help you buy candy bars, then post bellow or note me and we will talk more details (if I left anything out). Bonus points for robotic examples.

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi there, I could make you a sketch page of mecha bits for $30 USD. Here are some examples of my work:

1505322709.sushy_rabbitsf.jpg

1472917472.sushy_rabbitfriend.jpg

1508096167.sushy_inktober2017_2.jpg

1424522796.sushy_valkyrie_2015.jpg

1416423547.sushy_redmecha_1.jpg

Please note me or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to commission me.

dipindu

Dibudipindu
Hello!

I can help you out if you're still looking for someone, I like experimenting a bit when it comes to designing things. I can do a small simple sketch page with what you need, would be 5$ per sketch.
Feel free to check out my gallery for example, there is a variety of pieces there, a few with tid bits.

My biggest experience with mechas would be this one:
ult-edit_orig.png

If given the opportunity I would be happy to deliver ideas if anything!

Feel free to contact me through my FA or through PMs here if you're interested :>