• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Main Site Update the block system

Charizard3647

I have someone who looks at my art on my user page an tell me they don't like the stuff i post through my discord dms. I ask them "why are you looking at my FA account if you see something you don't like". They don;t give me a solid reason and just complain, going off at me. So i decide to block them on FA, thinking they wouldn't be able to see my account. But something popped up in the back of my head. Can they really not see my account or not? So to make sure i looked for my second account on FA and blocked it. Log onto my Second account and find my main. To my surprise i can still look at everything on my main account. The only thing i couldn't do was pm or comment on any of the artwork. Is there any way to make it where someone that i block. Can't see the things i upload on the site?

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
At the moment, there is no way to prevent someone from seeing your page.
If they want to add anonymously to your view count, I say let them. They can't contact you anymore. You don't even have to remember they exist.

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
Even if blocking someone makes you invisible, all they have to do is log off for a second.

As it stands, sounds like you can just block this person on discord too.
Making it so one has to ask you for your discord instead of displaying it on your page could help too.

_Ivory_

COMMISSIONS OPEN!
Even if blocking someone makes you invisible, all they have to do is log off for a second.

As it stands, sounds like you can just block this person on discord too.
Making it so one has to ask you for your discord instead of displaying it on your page could help too.
Yes but making a second account takes some time but blicking takes just one click, so even if that happens you still win over them. So i think i would be a great idea to have a more effective block in the site.
Ive had a similar situation where i blocked someone and they still found ways to hatass me only because they could see what i was doing in the forums.

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
Yes but making a second account takes some time but blicking takes just one click, so even if that happens you still win over them. So i think i would be a great idea to have a more effective block in the site.
Ive had a similar situation where i blocked someone and they still found ways to hatass me only because they could see what i was doing in the forums.
That's relative. To some people, they win if they get to you. And be it making a new account, or just logging off for a minute, enables them to do exactly that.