• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Updated Ref Sheet of My Fursona (Wolf) - Maybe Icon As Well?? <Closed>

Raikaul

Hey There o/
This is the first time I've really started to look into getting art done that hasn't been edged on by a friend ^^ I've had some art done of my Sona in the past but it was primarily a friend thing and stuffles. Anyway After taking a long break and finding a new someone in my life, I've really gotten back into the fandom recently and this time I don't want to be a quiet lurker like before so I thought I'd start here with getting my Ref sheet updated as I still Love my Character but I feel like I need a more detailed sheet to start branching out into more art.

So Here he is >: D "Raikaul"
Raikaul Full.jpg

I also had another piece made for me by a friend for a Xmas present which is in a more "Chibish" style which I think is super cute :3

Rai + Axel.jpg

Anyway Regarding what I'm looking for is just an updated Ref sheet, I think I want to change certain minor details such as markings and maybe changing the colours a tiny bit - Not Much. Furthermore, I haven't actually had any art without my Token hoodie on :^) So thats something I'd like to think about as well. I'm not too fussy on style so feel free to apply and if it's not too much trouble, could you please post your preferred method of contact as well! It would be really helpful because I often find myself lost in terms of contacting artists >.<

Also! Before I forget, I wouldn't mind having an Icon drawn as well since I don't really have a good profile Picture of him yet :c

*Edit 1 - Forgot to add my Budget >.< Regarding Budget I'm very flexible and can go up to $150 if needs be ^^

Thanks for reading!!

Last edited:

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

EXAMPLE:
Sketch and chibi -5 $

Flat color and character profile - 20$

Illustration- 60$

24584238@400-1503594681.jpg
25415859@400-1510500637.jpg
26159885@400-1516811571.jpg
tgs_episodio_1_pag_20_eng_fine_by_laponto-dbrikbq.jpg
angry_birds__bomb_profile_by_laponto-dbpyhb2.jpg

M

MechaMerc

Your Budget sounds solid enough to re-render the angles shown with any added details required.
An icon can also be cropped from the character sheet for a two birds one stone kind of thing.

Portfolio Site,
mercenaryartist.artstation.com: Robert Treherne

Related Samples,
26188919@400-1517055416.jpg
25827303@400-1513985072.jpg
25595385@400-1512001781.jpg

PM, Discord or Email works,
Email: (MercenaryArt@yahoo.com)
Discord: (MechaMerc #0785)

Thanks for your consideration,
-MechaMerc

pimpartist

mildboy

drawsquad
heyo, I just finished practicing drawing wolf furries (I'm really new) and I'd like to try for this

here's some examples of recent works (I doodled other peoples' furries, the designs aren't mine but the art is) as well as a reference I did for a past character of mine
furry exampes.png
Rqe9m4e.jpg
qvd5nHf.png

Last edited:

Beaknose

Ow The Edge

6yndybell

Hello!
Your character is pretty cool. I´m very interested on these commissions.

Cost of reference sheet with 3 simple color views and 3 sketch headshots is $68 USD (with clothes and accesories +$10 USD)

Cost of 1 full color icon is $27 USD

You can check my gallery here: Userpage of cyndybell -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

If you are interested, feel free to ask n__n

25602115@400-1512067066.jpg
26165507@400-1516846214.jpg

1515462806.cyndybell_dakota._low_resolution_for_web.jpg

1513207713.cyndybell_mudman._low_resolution_for_web.jpg

Lightrail

Hello Raikaul!

I'm interesting in working with you help develop your reference sheet. Here are my rates as well as my preferred method of contact. For the ref sheet, consider each drawing of the character as a separate charge (so 2 views of your character in Full Color would cost $100 total minimum depending on the style). I don't have any set rates for icons, but I'm open to negotiations as they wouldn't cost as much as the busts I have listed here. Please follow the information at the bottom of the image if I'm what you're looking for:
1521004684.lightrail_commission.png

You can find more examples of my work here: Userpage of lightrail -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Thank you for your time!

Raikaul

Thank You all for sending me your lovely work! I've contacted the artists I'm interested in hiring for a commission!

Hope you all Have a wonderful Day!

- Rai