• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Upstate New York Furs?

DolphinSpirit

MOZZARELLA SUPREME
I've been wondering if there's any furs that live anywhere within the Dutchess County area.
I've already met two over here but they weren't the greatest bunch of people in the world unfortunately.

Any furs in the 5 borrows would also be nice if there isn't any up here.
It's so lonely up here. : <

Shino

Now with more Writer's Block!
*searches on Google Maps*

Wow, that's considered upstate?
I'm across the lake in VT, but not anywhere near there. I've always thought of Ticonderoga and the Adirondacks as upstate.
BTW, it might not be a bad idea to check the Furs by state thread. Most of the listings have sub-areas.

Irreverent

I'm about 45 min from Buffalo, and 45 minutes east of me is a fairly regular Ontario Fur Meet.

Randerwolf

Rand the wolf
I've been wondering if there's any furs that live anywhere within the Dutchess County area.
I've already met two over here but they weren't the greatest bunch of people in the world unfortunately.

Any furs in the 5 borrows would also be nice if there isn't any up here.
It's so lonely up here. : <

Heeello... I live in Troy, near Albany, about an hour and a half north of you. Not close enough to run and grab coffee every weekend but hey, what sort of things do you enjoy? Music? Art? Eating babies? Give me an im/skype/pm/FA watch some time and lets chat.

MooglyGuy

Menands, NY here. I'm that fabled "member of the gaming industry (working on such titles as... Guitar Hero)" that's mentioned on the FA:U main page. :D

I should probably get 'neer to change it from "working" to "that work", since GH5 and BH just hit the shelves.

KittMouri

=^_^=
I'm in New York City ^_^ I think I'll be going, too.

Zee Skunkeh!

You looked!
It won't let me quote you for some reason, but I've bounced around Albion and Medina. I was pretty generally hated in Medina for being the oddball loner who dressed in either a lot of black or a lot of tie dye. I've also lived in Nashville and up around Greece.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I have two good friends that moved to Buffalo a few months ago.

PenningtontheSkunk

What is this internet?
I'm far. Manhattan NY.

cpam

I used to live in Rochester, but have long since moved cross-country to Seattle.

As a fellow New Yorkian, it seems the majority of any furry cells are on the outer rims of the state (Buffalo, Albany, Binghamton, etc). It's dead in the middle over here. :x