• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Urban Legends

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
Anyone have any favorite urban legends?

Not necessarily scary ones, but any story really that is considered a popular myth, or not so popular

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
Not since mythbusters ruined it by exploding it with C4.

Luca

Lined my brain with more eyes
Not since mythbusters ruined it by exploding it with C4.

I actually like that show.

mythbusters-flowchart.jpg

Last edited:

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk
One of my division chiefs passed on the spunkball hoax at morning muster once.

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
that obama is an alien.

Ieatcrackersandjumpcliffs

Fighter of the Nightman
MythBusters actually busts myths.

I like that urban legendabout werewolve-
NO.
THAT'S A NEWFAG RESPONSE.

For me, I have no urban legends. I believe what I see and can prove. So I believe in nothing as you can't prove existance.

PenningtontheSkunk

What is this internet?
The Smith Sisters and Bloody Mary. My kind of campfire ghost stories.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
The Smith Sisters and Bloody Mary. My kind of campfire ghost stories.
I've heard of Bloody Mary but I don't think I've heard of the Smith Sisters
What about Blue Baby? That's a pretty freaky one too

The stories that really bother me are the ones where the killer/stalker is inside the house (Except for the Choking Doberman and a few others)
The one that really bothered me was the one about the old lady who was a fan of solving puzzles

PenningtontheSkunk

What is this internet?
I've heard of Bloody Mary but I don't think I've heard of the Smith Sisters
What about Blue Baby? That's a pretty freaky one too

The stories that really bother me are the ones where the killer/stalker is inside the house (Except for the Choking Doberman and a few others)
The one that really bothered me was the one about the old lady who was a fan of solving puzzles
The Smith Sisters is the most terrifying urban legend.

blackfuredfox

is a Gunnery Sergeant now.
Mothman, men in black that randomly appear and start following you until you shut up about something like aliens and such, also Waverly Hills, that place was just plane creepy when i went through it.

Tao

Hare Boi
My high school has an ongoing legend about the haunting. Underneath each stairwell, there is a small door. This leads to an old hospital that the school was built on. Janitors have disappeared there, screaming has been heard, and there's a ghost in the English Hall.

Oh, and Crybaby Hollow.

PenningtontheSkunk

What is this internet?
Mothman, men in black that randomly appear and start following you until you shut up about something like aliens and such, also Waverly Hills, that place was just plane creepy when i went through it.
Yet another creepy and yet interesting legend. That's another one I like.

blackfuredfox

Yet another creepy and yet interesting legend. That's another one I like.

i dont live too far from it, but i went in during the day around halloween so i didnt get to see the mourge, and such. but room 502 (also the area code here), the body chute, the chapel, the OR where the early medical procedures were preforemed and were graphic, the kitchen, and the body chute. there was also this old lady, maybe in here 70's or 80's who actually stayed there and was operated on.

PenningtontheSkunk

What is this internet?
i dont live too far from it, but i went in during the day around halloween so i didnt get to see the mourge, and such. but room 502 (also the area code here), the body chute, the chapel, the OR where the early medical procedures were preforemed and were graphic, the kitchen, and the body chute. there was also this old lady, maybe in here 70's or 80's who actually stayed there and was operated on.
I heard TB patients were in there including psychopaths.

blackfuredfox

I heard TB patients were in there including psychopaths.

thats what it was, a tuberculosis sanitorium. the only thing they could really do for them was give them a nice view where they could sit on a balcony and listen to music in thier beds.