• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Useful habits

Just another interruption from your daily
“Person does something and now other people are mad” thread.
What habit(s) do you have that you think people should try implementing?

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
Ah, this is a pawsitive twist!:)

Hmmm, maybe take down notes in class of things that aren't particularly important for the subject but interest you. They can come in handy at a later date.:D

A Minty cheetah

~C H E E~
Using mirrors and indicators when driving! Obtaining my professional license taught me so much more about good driving.

Another habit I have is putting the seat and the lid down on the toilet once I've finished. This should be standard toilet etiquette!

Minerva_Minx

Succumbing to her own psychosis
Wake up and understand you woke up.

Sleep and know you are safe to rest.

To everyone, be kind. when it hurts or causes pain, kindness is needed most. Never devalue sarcasm for it often sees the jovial nature of the worst timing.

Asher Grey

Probably Sleeping
I would say, pick your battles, seriously. Both online and irl. You become exhausted and desensitized when you involve yourself in every argument you come across.

Aside from that, though, carrying a water bottle as often as possible, hydration is important :v

Minerva_Minx

Succumbing to her own psychosis
I would say, pick your battles, seriously. Both online and irl. You become exhausted and desensitized when you involve yourself in every argument you come across.

Aside from that, though, carrying a water bottle as often as possible, hydration is important :v
Hydrate or die, lol

I

Infrarednexus

Wash your hands frequently, as well as using hand sanitizer several times a day

dragon-in-sight

mane diva
-Questioning everything. Just because many people do something doesn't mean that it's the best way to go.
-Checking twice on every work I do.
-Making a to do list of everyday works and appointments. Then follow it through without compromise.
-Always have a plan B. and C. in store.
-Never ever decide something out of mood or emotions.
-Thinking in longer terms. Knowing where I want to be in 5-10 years, helps to get there.
-Seeking fight over flight every time you have the chance to choose.
-Checking every time if there's a balance of gain and effort.

Lithooves

Professional Party Animal
Stretch and drink a cup of water when you get out of bed! I do this every single time I wake up in the morning (or even from a nap) to avoid feeling stiff and tired. I always feel dehydrated after waking up, so I drink a cup of water and feel energized and ready to start my day.

Doodle Bunny

Definitely a rabbit... 100%...
I write down all the things I want to do to help me organize all my projects. Believe me, I am a glutton for projects and I need to organize.

quoting_mungo

Avoid assuming malice when ignorance is a plausible explanation.

If doing what someone asks of me doesn't cost me anything (both in terms of money and in terms of time, energy, etc), try to do that thing. I may not always get it right, but a sincere attempt is always better than just refusing to play ball.

Not assume that other people function the way you do - just because a habit is ingrained for you doesn't give you the right to question how it can be difficult for someone else to remember it, for instance.

Start every day (to be honest I don't always manage to do it at the start of the day, but at some point is better than not at all) by writing down three pages, longhand, of whatever comes to mind. It's amazing what just getting those thoughts out of your head can do for your mental/emotional well-being.

Lexiand

Werewolf a Tophat
Making todo lists.