• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Usernames that you wish you had?

LauriJ

Many websites (this seemingly included) has this stipulation that once you have registered, it's too late to change the nickname you have chosen. But what if you had at least 1 chance to change it without making a new account from scratch? I would change my nick to something like SilverHeart or CopperHeart and that's assuming they aren't already taken.

Shameful_Cole

Shameful Idiot
I saw this thread and realized that I never checked to see if just my first name was available. It still is, and alternate accounts are not allowed (reasonably).
Fuck.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
There is (at least used to be) a thread for name changes. No re-registration required, but you can only change your name once a year

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
I wish my nick were exclusive for my usage only. With the exceptions of monster name(s).

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
Well, Yukamaru does have this nice ring to it. I guess it comes from an anime or something?
Yakamaru comes from Naruto. Kiba's dog, Akamaru. Decided to add a Y infront of the name and it became a unique name I could use. Been using it for over a decade.

Sergei Nóhomo

Spicey Memes
Banned
Yakamaru comes from Naruto. Kiba's dog, Akamaru. Decided to add a Y infront of the name and it became a unique name I could use. Been using it for over a decade.

Yakamaru is also Runescape you noob

maxresdefault.jpg

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
Yakamaru is also Runescape you noob
Yes, I know. It's a mob. I said "with the exception of monster name(s)."

As in, no other person using this nickname.

RandomNinja11

Meme King
If only I could have "xXx_Pussy_slayer_xXx" and have my avatar as a 13 yr old kid
--or--
""xXx_MLG_G4B3N_xXx" and have my picture as gaben with a joint and pixelated sunglasses holding a bag of doritos and some mtn dew

Casey Fluffbat

E. Fuscus from the discount section
If only I could have "xXx_Pussy_slayer_xXx" and have my avatar as a 13 yr old kid
--or--
""xXx_MLG_G4B3N_xXx" and have my picture as gaben with a joint and pixelated sunglasses holding a bag of doritos and some mtn dew
ud7etLX.jpg

Casey Fluffbat

E. Fuscus from the discount section
Serious reply though, I wish I could add an S to the end of this name. It's only a minor reason, and it happens to be that the last part is similar to someone's name I know. It was a weird coincidence and my brother commented on it once. I only kept it the same for here because there's no point because I can't change my first mistake. My gmail however has the fixed version, which is good.

DexinHeart

I went with my username I have because I couldn't decide at the time between the two names... and I also think Nuperjo was unavailable (weirdly)... but now I wish I had gone with something else, like maybe Starlight or Saphirra... My user was Saphirra on another website I use to frequent and I always liked how people shortened it to Saph ^_^ Was cool.

B

BlueWorrior

I came up with my name when making my YouTube account back in 2008. I was gonna go for RedWorrior, but that happened to be taken. I've stuck with BlueWorrior ever since.
btw the name's a reference to a very old arcade game Wizard of Wor.
So now you know In case you were wondering even though you probably wern't...

Synthex

World's Okay-est Hybrid
One of the best screen names I have ever seen was "SoftServeBleach"
There was also "UnflavoredSewage"
I like my name though.

Generic Fox

King of Autotune
I only wish Generic Fox was available on furaffinity too. I choose Generic_Vulpes, with Generic Fox shown as my name when people visit my page.

JinxiFox

Insanity can be such a beautiful thing.
I might take the Fox part off, but I like my name!