• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Users VS Staff Members (Ver. 2)

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
! Woah, all these recipes sound very interesting o.o

hmm, i guess since I’m trying to be more healthy the broccoli tots sound best! I’ll choose that one! >:}

4133!
2 cups or 12 ounces uncooked or frozen broccoli

1 large egg

¼ cup diced yellow onion

⅓ cup cheddar cheese

⅓ cup panko breadcrumbs

⅓ cup italian breadcrumbs

2 tablespoons fresh parsley ( or cilantro or rosemary)

½ teaspoon salt

½ teaspoon pepper

Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease a baking sheet with a thin layer of oil or line with parchment paper and set aside.

Blanch the broccoli in boiling water for 1 minute then remove and shock with cold tap water to stop the cooking process. Drain well.

Chop broccoli finely and mix thoroughly with the egg, onions, cheddar, breadcrumbs, and seasoning. Scoop about 1.5 tablespoons of mix using a ice-cream scoop or your hands and gently press between your hands into a firm ball then shape into a tater-tot shape. It helps to wash your hands after every few tots to keep them from sticking onto your hands. Next, Place on your prepared baking sheet.

Bake until golden brown and crispy, 18-24 minutes, turning half way. Remove from the oven and enjoy hot with ketchup, sriracha, ranch dressing, or your favorite dipping sauce!

Recipe copied over from my notes

Dreammaker33

Cute cow that likes computer hardware
Wait I think you’re right! I just searched that up and I think I remember seeing that when my friend was showing me the build! Wtf, how’d u find it?? lol

4136!
I was looking at msi cases first, I then came across a nzxt case that might have looked like yours. I was focusing on the red dragon on top of your case.

Erix

>‿‿◕
Ok, here are a few

1. Baked Chicken Nuggies

2. Broccoli Tots

3. Tea eggs

4. Oatmeal, Cherry Chocolate cookies

These are all fairly easy and low effort to make and will stay good for a decent amount of time. Let me know which sound good and I'll type the recipe

Gah! I just searched up Broccoli tots and they don’t look that appetizing! xD but you know what, I won’t judge a book by its cover. The taste shall be the only thing that matters!

4139!

Erix

>‿‿◕
2 cups or 12 ounces uncooked or frozen broccoli

1 large egg

¼ cup diced yellow onion

⅓ cup cheddar cheese

⅓ cup panko breadcrumbs

⅓ cup italian breadcrumbs

2 tablespoons fresh parsley ( or cilantro or rosemary)

½ teaspoon salt

½ teaspoon pepper

Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease a baking sheet with a thin layer of oil or line with parchment paper and set aside.

Blanch the broccoli in boiling water for 1 minute then remove and shock with cold tap water to stop the cooking process. Drain well.

Chop broccoli finely and mix thoroughly with the egg, onions, cheddar, breadcrumbs, and seasoning. Scoop about 1.5 tablespoons of mix using a ice-cream scoop or your hands and gently press between your hands into a firm ball then shape into a tater-tot shape. It helps to wash your hands after every few tots to keep them from sticking onto your hands. Next, Place on your prepared baking sheet.

Bake until golden brown and crispy, 18-24 minutes, turning half way. Remove from the oven and enjoy hot with ketchup, sriracha, ranch dressing, or your favorite dipping sauce!

Recipe copied over from my notes

Thanks Taco! I’ll for sure try it out soon, and show you the product of my efforts! I wont let you down chef! >:3

4140!

Dreammaker33

Can anyone guess what my new computer case is? (Clue, Dark B something)

IMG_20210505_081835_NR.png
IMG_20210505_081901_NR.png

Erix

>‿‿◕
Good luck. It is one of those recipes that works with just about any sauce. Ketchup, fry sauce, ranch, BBQ, even Asian dipping sauces.

Looking forward to it.

Do you think even soy sauce would be good with this?! I nearly love soy sauce with a lot of the stuff i eat, so knowing it’d work with this recipe too would actually be awesome! =w=

4145!

Fcomega121

Friendly Lady Blitz von Reolvia
My apologies

*bows in repentance*

No prpblem friend

It's alright!

Just it was an error to go to discord and try to hang out

*rl sniffs*

Awww man. I just hurried to finish my homework too and everyone’s gone =w= gah, I was too slow!

Oh well, I wonder who’s still left around here =3

4111!
That happens to me too

Do you think even soy sauce would be good with this?! I nearly love soy sauce with a lot of the stuff i eat, so knowing it’d work with this recipe too would actually be awesome! =w=

4145!
Awesome, soy sauce is delicious.

Dreammaker33

I can’t guess at all, not that knowledgeable of PCs at all so xD um the only well known brand I know related to pc stuff is Alienware, and they usually have an alien logo thing to power up ur PC, so I’m sure it’s not that LOL

4144!
About your computer case, it can take 120mm or 140mm fans.

Erix

>‿‿◕
No prpblem friend

It's alright!

Just it was an error to go to discord and try to hang out

*rl sniffs*

That happens to me too

Awesome, soy sauce is delicious.

Woah heya Fcomega, ur on! ^w^ glad we can agree on that, soy sauce is clearly the most superior sauce!

4149!

Fcomega121

Woah heya Fcomega, ur on! ^w^ glad we can agree on that, soy sauce is clearly the most superior sauce!

4149!
Yes

It's delicious

Just haven't tasted it in a long time,

*tries to smile*

Fcomega121

... YOU HAVENT TASTED IT IN A LONG TIME?!

ARE YOU OKAY?

YOU NEED SOME EMERGENCY SOY SAUCE STAT! LET ME GET MY EMERGENCY STASH! >:O

4156!
You must be barely living right now Fcomega! Why didn’t you tell me sooner?!

4157!
Hahahaha

You're cheering me up!

Haha I was almost deadwalking indeed xD

Givee me sauceee!!!

Bdbnrbrvwnebw