• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Users VS Staff Members (Ver. 2)

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
-growls-

Mmmm, when did you get this on me

*points to collar*

(I mean like, collar like the bone, but I can collar you when you like.)

I have my ways.

*Licks your jawline*
Besides, it looks cute~

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
*hugs back*

one part of my brain was like: "oh, he's changed for any reason, i have to get used and be supportive ;n;"

why you were anarchist today? xdd

I was listening to some music that was evil like, I think joker is kinda cool, and somebody said that you should never trust somebody who is nice all the time because they are fake. So if I was mean then I would be really nice

PhoxSpark

just vibing
I was listening to some music that was evil like, I think joker is kinda cool, and somebody said that you should never trust somebody who is nice all the time because they are fake. So if I was mean then I would be really nice

I think that not trusting somebody nice for being nice all the time is a mistake xdd

I love being nice and nice people ;n; (even when sometimes i got a bit rude for any reason, and then I feel guilty for a month).

But you can be however you want! Nobody should have a problem with that. *hugs*

Erix

>‿‿◕

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
No its alright *Hugs* I just don't wanna like.. be mean to y'all and abuse that. I just want you guys to be happy

Erix

>‿‿◕
Santo if there’s anyone here who’s undoubtedly super nice, it’s you. I’m pretty sure you make everyone you talk to happy. (Except me, I think I lose brain cells talking to you
294BC8EA-C81E-4118-8346-D18170F8783E.png
)

If it’s for fun, and you make sure others around you know it’s for fun or by just making it plain obvious, it should be fine lol

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Okay, I just dont wanna like.. hurt peole