• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Users VS Staff Members (Ver. 2)

PhoxSpark

just vibing
(Awww xd don't worry! Thank you uwu
"Did you heard about the initiative Birthdayers?"
I have a list for all my friends! :3)
What? You have a birthday list? It's not a bad idea, since I deleted my facebook some years ago I forget every single birthday (except from my family ones).

As someone did hurt me 2 days ago I did took longer to see your post uwu
I'm so sorry for hearing that, didn't know at all. I actually have missed you the days you were gone, but I understand that anyone needs breaks so don't worry for us and take the time you need!

I really like to see you and santo around! And everyone else too!

Fcomega121

Friendly Maned Wolf + Phoenix
Thats cute as hell. I ship it

Yay like me!
>w>

I ship you cutie~ =3

8917~
Yeeee! :3

Ah shit, you right.

Too busy catching animals in the wild and taking care of aquatic life OwO

Yo lowkey, why does he sound like a Pokémon trainer???

Like um? Real life Ash Ketchum out here OKAY OKAY!

You can’t tell me you don’t see like cmon now ^u^

8928~
Yeah!! XD
Hahahaha!!

@Tacoshark is a real life pokemon trainer!!! :0

*Hugs taco taccy!*

Fcomega121

What? You have a birthday list? It's not a bad idea, since I deleted my facebook some years ago I forget every single birthday (except from my family ones).
Yep! Haha I do! :3
(Santo is a mystery, "anthropology!" (Sorry had to make that reference xD) but I've localizated his birthday on Virgo's cycle!

So I can rell him happy horoscope cycle instead of birthday then hehe :3)
(He even called me sneky for this xD! I did this list surprisely, got the idea from gentlebutter who planned on making birthday surprises for his friends hehe :3 but he's busy so he can't atm)

Same, facebook did turn into a info collector and idk what else really ñeñeñe
I didn't delete it but stopped using it

Foxy emy did offer me to add her but
I don't like facebook anymore (plus, I couldn't for... you know, f a c e b o o k)

I'm so sorry for hearing that, didn't know at all. I actually have missed you the days you were gone, but I understand that anyone needs breaks so don't worry for us and take the time you need!

I really like to see you and santo around! And everyone else too!

Aww thank you friende
I needed a break

But I miss my discord friends

Pygmepatl did went out hand this time

He said that Ain't gonna talk to me again (indirectamente, pero... Ya estaba implícito desde antes cuando me dejó de hablar, y se portó... Grosero... El único compatriota que conozco y se volvió así ;w; )

Awww sweet!!
Thank you!!! :3

We are best friends!!
I love santy fenny uwu

PhoxSpark

just vibing
Pygmepatl did went out hand this time

He said that Ain't gonna talk to me again (indirectamente, pero... Ya estaba implícito desde antes cuando me dejó de hablar, y se portó... Grosero... El único compatriota que conozco y se volvió así ;w; )
It breaks my heart every time I see some kind of bad vibes against good people... But don't let that affect you, live your life and forget about the ones who hurt you. I know its a bit of a generic message, but it works for me! I don't give a big F about anyone who don't want me around xdd

And I don't know anything about that discord tbh, they kicked you out?

Fcomega121

It breaks my heart every time I see some kind of bad vibes against good people... But don't let that affect you, live your life and forget about the ones who hurt you. I know its a bit of a generic message, but it works for me! I don't give a big F about anyone who don't want me around xdd
Hehe I believe huh?
I'll take your tip and try to

He used to be a sweetheart and helped me
We used to have long convos and everything!

Until... I played as prey on pvp and became more and more simp for santo fenny sweetie

I love him, will simp for santo
And play as prey! Fuck him off
I wanna be happy now! :3

And I don't know anything about that discord tbh, they kicked you out?

Nope
But as I took a break (different one)

I got unused to use discord and I have been away for a few days ;w;

I turned back on d11 since d8 but
I haven't seen them enough ;w;

Why I have to be a "read everything" type of lade? (Lady+dude for my gender that's fluid)
*Hugs*

PhoxSpark

just vibing
Hehe I believe huh?
I'll take your tip and try to

He used to be a sweetheart and helped me
We used to have long convos and everything!

Until... I played as prey on pvp and became more and more simp for santo fenny sweetie

I love him, will simp for santo
And play as prey! Fuck him off
I wanna be happy now! :3
Oh, ok, I understand a bit more.

I think that some people get too immersed on a role or a character sometimes. It's nothing bad and anyone can do whatever they want, but always respecting others and being responsible.

I don't read much the pvp thread because its too active and confusing (and intimidating for me!), but I saw him writing something like "why santo have so many simps?" when santo was on "modo malote". But I just think he's a sweetheart and I get along with him (santo), it's not like I'm here just for him xd. I get along a lot with you, lenny and rinma too, but santo is just too active and is always here.

Nope
But as I took a break (different one)

I got unused to use discord and I have been away for a few days ;w;

I turned back on d11 since d8 but
I haven't seen them enough ;w;

Why I have to be a "read everything" type of lade? (Lady+dude for my gender that's fluid)
*Hugs*
Discord sometimes gets too active xdd

And it's understandable to want to know everything that happened and read to get the context, I usually skip a lot of convo and try to catch the context, but because i'm too lazy.

Anyways, hope you got rested from this social pressure and move along! You don't deserve any bad, I can tell you're a good person <3

Fcomega121

Awww ❤w❤

Thank you Franz!

*hugs and smooches*

Awww you're welcome! :3
Dear poke trainer ;3

<3
*hugs and smooches lovely*

Fcomega121

Oh, ok, I understand a bit more.

I think that some people get too immersed on a role or a character sometimes. It's nothing bad and anyone can do whatever they want, but always respecting others and being responsible.
Yeah!
It's hard if you don't have former context. Sorry
But indeed maybe he's just way tooooooo immersed in rp

Yeah I'd love him to be more responsible
I'm not against rude rp
(In fact santo is very attra.... Aahh ahh I Mean cute as a bad boy heheheheee~)
But P... Is... Weird

Butter told me to wait until he posts anything else that I find as rude to tell him politely instead of going impulsive and confrontational
(As I did with Arishipshape, (almost with Florance the fox and SharpUnforgiven but I did just cut out on them) and the stupid troll from a weeks ago)

(And him P joking about santo's kidney stones, One day! after he said it on Discord... got me very mad too)

I don't read much the pvp thread because its too active and confusing (and intimidating for me!), but I saw him writing something like "why santo have so many simps?" when santo was on "modo malote". But I just think he's a sweetheart and I get along with him (santo), it's not like I'm here just for him xd. I get along a lot with you, lenny and rinma too, but santo is just too active and is always here.
Naww don't worry!
I undrrstand haha

I love Grreat activity flooding and pvp is just perfect! uwu

Haha we get a lot of stories going on!

(Hahaha ¡modo malote! For some reason I thought in the song Torero/Minero and started dancing lol)

But yeah... If you see THAT message a few after you'll see what I mean...

And Indeed!!
Santo is a love!!!
I love him! <3

And yeah! Rimna and lenny are amazing as...
*blush* Awww sweetie! <3
I'm glad you think thay way uwu

I love talking with you too <3
I get very well with you and santo<3 and lenny and everyone!!! <3

Discord sometimes gets too active xdd

And it's understandable to want to know everything that happened and read to get the context, I usually skip a lot of convo and try to catch the context, but because i'm too lazy.

Anyways, hope you got rested from this social pressure and move along! You don't deserve any bad, I can tell you're a good person <3

XD yeh!
Gui (guifrog) doesn't want to use discord for that reason.

I believe, I don't want to be a stalker or lurker...
Or like blitzo with millie and moxxie (if you get this reference I'll tell you that I'm a shipper and usually I want to hug the cute lovebirds often)

I hope
I'm a bit better today and I've got to vent a bit (poor erix is worried on me for... Thinking alike a bit, like too much (again for the troll from some weeks I sent a hate message towards))
I'll tone down a bit but yeah
I'm a bit too defensive for my friends

Thank you I don't wish to see you any bad neither
Thabk you I want to be a good person and bury my darkness away <3

*hugs*

Fcomega121

ben909

vaporeon
aaaa numbers

Fcomega121

Erix

>‿‿◕
Yeah!

I'm not against rude rp
But P... Is... Weird

Butter told me to wait until he posts anything else that I find as rude to tell him politely instead of going impulsive and confrontational
(As I did with Arishipshape, (almost with Florance the fox and SharpUnforgiven but I did just cut out on them) and the stupid troll from a weeks ago)

(And him P joking about santo's kidney stones, One day! after he said it on Discord... got me very mad too)

Naww don't worry!
I undrrstand haha

I love Grreat activity flooding and pvp is just perfect! uwu

Haha we get a lot of stories going on!

(Hahaha ¡modo malote! For some reason I thought in the song Torero/Minero and started dancing lol)

But yeah... If you see THAT message a few after you'll see what I mean...

And Indeed!!
Santo is a love!!!
I love him! <3

And yeah! Rimna and lenny are amazing as...
*blush* Awww sweetie! <3
I'm glad you think thay way uwu

I love talking with you too <3
I get very well with you and santo<3 and lenny and everyone!!! <3

XD yeh!
Gui (guifrog) doesn't want to use discord for that reason.

I believe, I don't want to be a stalker or lurker...
Or like blitzo with millie and moxxie (if you get this reference I'll tell you that I'm a shipper and usually I want to hug the cute lovebirds often)

I hope
I'm a bit better today and I've got to vent a bit (poor erix is worried on me for... Thinking alike a bit, like too much (again for the troll from some weeks I sent a hate message towards))

Thank you I don't wish to see you any bad neither
Thabk you I want to be a good person and bury my darkness away <3

*hugs*

Holy shit

Haven’t seen you pull this out in a while Fc

You really said, “Time to publish my new book”

so much to read

F*#%! xd

PhoxSpark

just vibing
Yeah!

I'm not against rude rp
But P... Is... Weird

Yea, telling politely could help, but sometimes won't work, it doesn't hurt to try. I'd rather move on and try to avoid conflict conforming with what I have (i'm totally anti-conflict), but I understand that it's not that easy and somethings can be very infuriating.

(i really prefer the cute normal santo tbh, but he can be however he wants xdd)
(and also, I've joked a bit about his "cool rock collection" on pm with santo, but because he said that joking about helps him with the pain ;n;)

I'm glad that you feel better today *hugs*

And I like to talk and try to help (i don't know if i'm good on that last xd).

Speaking of that troll, did you know the full drama? It was kinda funny. But I felt bad for the people being insulted and the people feeling bad from the situation (like Santo, Erix or you).

Holy shit

so much to read

F*#%! xd

I don't even know how I managed to answer...
(jk)

Hope yall are having a wonderful day!

(and sorry for taking so long answering, today i'm having some brain problems xdd)

Fcomega121

Holy shit

so much to read

F*#%! xd

haaaaaaaahahahahaaa!!!!
yeah! I did publish my new book!!

eau du toillette xD jk

yeeee!
I'm sorry for not seeing you here before erix!
I received Happy and sad news ÚwU;

Check the mood picture thread ;3

Yea, telling politely could help, but sometimes won't work, it doesn't hurt to try. I'd rather move on and try to avoid conflict conforming with what I have (i'm totally anti-conflict), but I understand that it's not that easy and somethings can be very infuriating.

(i really prefer the cute normal santo tbh, but he can be however he wants xdd)
(and also, I've joked a bit about his "cool rock collection" on pm with santo, but because he said that joking about helps him with the pain ;n; )
yea I believe
I'll try to be polite, I hope he doesn't break me down or make me go mad tho

(aww yeah me too!
I love that beautiful fuzzball uwu. but I dunno why he just... WOW for me when he's assertive xd

joking helps with the pa... oww no! ;n;
it's "that" right?, his "stone"? *hugs* I hope he's alright TnT)

I'm glad that you feel better today *hugs*

And I like to talk and try to help (i don't know if i'm good on that last xd).
awww thank you friend! ♥
and don't worry you are ;3

*hugs*

I also received SUPER HAPPY (and also (other) sad news!!
uwu

Speaking of that troll, did you know the full drama? It was kinda funny. But I felt bad for the people being insulted and the people feeling bad from the situation (like Santo, Erix or you).
for me it wasn't funny......... but maybe because I didn't saw the full thing
HE deadcalled santo and birdad and others....

yeah... but I did put that jerk on a "if I see them ever again, He will regret being alive *Plague-inc - Adverse Reactions song plays*" list as he threatened santo, erix and many innocent people..

I sent him a HATE dm on fa. and recently another one although he's banned. just to vent out.
I never do this but, I HATE that person with all my being for what he did, for what he said to my bff.

if anyone threats my friends, I'll protect them!!
>:|

I don't even know how I managed to answer...
(jk)

Hope yall are having a wonderful day!

(and sorry for taking so long answering, today i'm having some brain problems xdd)

oh no ;w;

are you alright?
that sounds not good.

brain problems as memory, stress, or ill problems?
or just as Slow, unsharppened and clumsy problems? :0

Fcomega121

Fcomega121

PhoxSpark

just vibing
even if i am angy, i love you guys.
u cute <3

*Pkes*

*hugs*

how y'all?
right now very good!

*hugs*

how're you?

for me it wasn't funny......... but maybe because I didn't saw the full thing
HE deadcalled santo and birdad and others....

yeah... but I did put that jerk on a "if I see them ever again, He will regret being alive *Plague-inc - Adverse Reactions song plays*" list as he threatened santo, erix and many innocent people..

I sent him a HATE dm on fa. and recently another one although he's banned. just to vent out.
I never do this but, I HATE that person with all my being for what he did, for what he said to my bff.

if anyone threats my friends, I'll protect them!!
>:|
(flatulentdeer was birdad, they were the same person, flamingo said it and deleted quick, that's why both are banned)

But it's understandable, i hate seeing good people being insulted and i'll rather him insulted only me because i'll only make fun of him.

brain problems as memory, stress, or ill problems?
or just as Slow, unsharppened and clumsy problems? :0
nothing too bad, but every 3/6 months i get very strong migraines which makes me puke and go almost blind for an hour, and that's if I take the painkillers in time! (if not, i'll just want to die xddd)
I know it doesn't sounds good, but it's not that bad, the painkillers makes me just go half blind for an hour and very rarely get motion sickness and feeling tired for as long as the migraine lasts. And also, has no cure, can be prevented but the prevention medicines have a ton of side effects which I don't like xdd