• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Users VS Staff Members (Ver. 2)

||Pixel||

A random weirdo lol
Omfg your pfp is great
*trying to navigate but the waves are tough and the Internet is rough*

And yours...well uh...
I-its...cursed af g-great!
download.jpeg

||Pixel||

A random weirdo lol

lenago

Top hatted fox
My distaste for tea has been expressed whole heartedly in the beverage war thread.

I am on coffee gang all the way. UnU

9284!~
But...why would *gets more triggered*

....son..WATS THE MATER WIT YE? YE CANNY JUST IGNORE TEA SON!!
YE CAN HAVE BOTH COFFE AND TEA, I LOVE THEM SAVOR THE FAVORS ALL DAY LONG AND LOVE BOTH TEA AND COFFEE LOVERS, ENJOY TE PIECE THE GIVE IN ALL THE LAND, AND YE TELLING ME NOW, YE HATE TEA SON?!?

WATS TE MATER WIT YE??!

||Pixel||

A random weirdo lol
I just can't drink coffee or I fall asleep

Erix

>‿‿◕
But...why would *gets more triggered*

....son..WATS THE MATER WIT YE? YE CANNY JUST IGNORE TEA SON!!
YE CAN HAVE BOTH COFFE AND TEA, I LOVE THEM SAVOR THE FAVORS ALL DAY LONG AND LOVE BOTH TEA AND COFFEE LOVERS, ENJOY TE PIECE THE GIVE IN ALL THE LAND, AND YE TELLING ME NOW, YE HATE TEA SON?!?

WATS TE MATER WIT YE??!
Am I high, or am I talking to a pirate right now? I think I specifically wanted to reply to Lenago, not whoever this is!

*repeatedly presses “reply” on one of Lenago’s post, but it isn’t working*

Come on stupid phone work god dammit! I need to assert my dominance over Lenago for trying to be a mediator between coffee and tea people!

*Siri pops up*

Erix, I don’t like how you’re treating me right now, you’re acting like a hoe. Initiating SELF-DESTRUCT SEQUENCE.

WAIT WHAT?!

OH SHIT-

B2E63E72-492B-4C32-869B-3AF02ECF56CE.gif

lenago

Top hatted fox
Am I high, or am I talking to a pirate right now? I think I specifically wanted to reply to Lenago, not whoever this is!

*repeatedly presses “reply” on one of Lenago’s post, but it isn’t working*

Come on stupid phone work god dammit! I need to assert my dominance over Lenago for trying to be a mediator between coffee and tea people!

*Siri pops up*

Erix, I don’t like how you’re treating me right now, you’re acting like a hoe. Initiating SELF-DESTRUCT SEQUENCE.

WAIT WHAT?!

OH SHIT-

View attachment 114069
MY HOUSE!!

Erix

>‿‿◕
Also I just realized..

DAM, YOU FR GONNA BE MORE WORRIED ABOUT YOUR HOUSE THEN MY WELL BEING AFTER THE EXPLOSION xD

okay okay I see how it is Lenago, I’ll remember that >={

You want to play like that, don’t worry, I see you >=}

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
Last record was 367.. and now we've not only came past 367, but now 9298?? OwO???

Okay then! UwU

(Terry senses the mods will try to cut it off before we get to 10k.. Will we make it?!)