You haven't got any fwen? ówòi'm stupidly hungry for translation tasks
GIMME TRANSLATION TASKS
Ooooooh!!!I actually heard it in an Argentine film! Didn't know about conche tho :>
I'm not a specialist in Spanish or translating into English as the target so this can be tricky, but I'm curious to give it a try uwuYou haven't got any fwen? ówò
I'm sowwy *hugs*
*Gibs you a short one*
" [...] los dioses nacieron en el siguiente orden:
Al ser salvado por su madre reemplazandolo por una roca disfrazada, zeus entrena en una cueva, preparandose para el día en el que tendra que rescatar a sus hermanos, y librar a la tierra del dominio titánico de cronos. tal como Urano, su abuelo predijo antes de su muerte. [...]"
- Hestia, la mayor, diosa del hogar y de la hoguera.
- Deméter, diosa eleusina de la cosecha.
- Hera, esposa y hermana de zeus, diosa de la fidelidad.
- Hades, protector del inframundo encargado de no dejar a ningun alma malvada escapar del tártaro.
- Poseidón, Governante del océano y dios de los terremotos.
- Y por último Zeus, el último en nacer y el único en no ser devorado por su padre Cronos.
Is this alright? :3
It is a task I guess hehe :>
I see! Haha they use conche as a contraction
Chile itself has a divergent Spanish that is almost a new language tho xD
Ooooh I see heheI'm not a specialist in Spanish or translating into English as the target so this can be tricky, but I'm curious to give it a try uwu
" [...] the gods were born in the following order:
Being saved by his mother who replaced him with a disguised rock, Zeus trains inside a cave, preparing for the day when he will have to rescue his brothers, and free the Earth from the titanic dominance of Cronus. Just like Uranus, his grandfather had it predicted before his death. [...]"
- Hestia, the oldest one, goddess of home and hearth;
- Demeter, Eleusinian goddess of the harvest.
- Hera, wife and sister to Zeus, goddess of loyalty.
- Hades, protector of the underworld, who is in charge of not letting any evil soul out of the Tartarus.
- Poseidon, Governor of the ocean and god of the earthquakes.
- And finally, Zeus, the last to be born and the only to not be devoured by his father Cronus.
If you were a client, I'd probably ask what his grandfather had predicted in the last sentence, to make sure I got the context right!
Thank you for the challenge, fren~
Hahaha!!I see Gui has a second account now xD
Eeehmm... Is hard to explain in English xDNani?!
I hope this is something nice being said!