• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Using a Victini as a Sona

Are Victinis underrated as a Sona choice?

• Nah, it's pretty common

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can't really decide!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Monosuki the Aurian

Kyu the Braixen
Well, I've had a question for this specific character that I planned to use. i was going over my sonas, and a neko is fine and all, but I feel a Victini would better suit me. Personally, I think they are underrated. What do you think? Either way it does, I'm gonna use one, maybe normal, maybe a shiny. Who knows? Whatever the choice may be, it's gonna be just that for sure though! So stay tuned for that later update!

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
Underrated makes it out to be as if there are a good number of them, but they're unrecognized by the general public. I think pokemon sonas are underrated, because there's a large number but very few tend to like or appreciate them as sona's (likely because it's taking a premade design that can be used by anyone and just...being it, instead of designing your own unique thing). As for specific pokemon, in the world of Pokesona's yours would be the first Victini I've seen. So take that as you will.

Monosuki the Aurian

Kyu the Braixen
Underrated makes it out to be as if there are a good number of them, but they're unrecognized by the general public. I think pokemon sonas are underrated, because there's a large number but very few tend to like or appreciate them as sona's (likely because it's taking a premade design that can be used by anyone and just...being it, instead of designing your own unique thing). As for specific pokemon, in the world of Pokesona's yours would be the first Victini I've seen. So take that as you will.
I definitely take that as a good thing, because the more rare it is, the more unique! Thanks again for your comment on this! Your take is most appreciated!