• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

uwu I'm Andie!

Andie

i feast on souls and mac & cheese >.<
hiiiii! My name is Andie and I'm new to the furry fandom! I've known about it for years and I've recently come out as a furry. I love to make new friends, play video games, read web comics, watch cartoons, and write stories! I'm kinda shy at first but I promise I won't bite XD

AceQuorthon

International Man Of Mystery
Hi Andie! Welcome to the wonderful FA Forums! I hope your stay will be great :3

Tyno

Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam
I'm gonna be honest here I've never seen someone use a corgi character.

Nax04

How you doing
Heyy welcome to FAF!, i hope you have a great time being here, also, you read webtoons?

Andie

Maybe it's because people don't want their sonas short since short is kinda a bad quality to have in some cases?

i guess i can understand that but you always have the freedom to tailor your sona to fit your wants and needs and for me, corgi worked!

Andie

Hey, welcome!

I've been looking to get into reading web comics. Do you have any you'd recommend?

right now I've been reading Castle Swimmers, Always Human, Mage & Demon Queen, and if you like horror I've been reading Have You Any Fear? It's a spooky twist on nursery rhymes!

Nax04

How you doing
right now I've been reading Castle Swimmers, Always Human, Mage & Demon Queen, and if you like horror I've been reading Have You Any Fear? It's a spooky twist on nursery rhymes!
OMG I LOVE ALWAYS HUMAN AND MAGE & DEMON QUEEN, BE MY FRIEND, NOW

Tazzzz

‘Hey, who let this guy on the Internet?’
Welcome!

We’re cool, but no promises that we don’t bite :3