• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

vaforite foods?

insan3guy

what's your vaforite food?

mine's salmon. my uncle cooks it a certain way and its totally delish.

insan3guy

well, the point of a deliberate typo is to BE DELIBERATE. and to tell you the truth, i accidentally typed it once so i just went with it.

T

Tycho

well, the point of a deliberate typo is to BE DELIBERATE. and to tell you the truth, i accidentally typed it once so i just went with it.

You CAN get the title's spelling corrected if you ask a mod. You know that, right?

insan3guy

i noticed the typo before even posting, i just decided to go with it.

insan3guy

but seriously whats ur guys' favorite foods?

Urbanwolf

fried ice cream....made by my parent's resteraunt.

Glitch

SLUDGE FACE
Uhm...
Probably chicken of the Chinese variety.
Always so yummy.

CaptainNico

Anyone saying ice cream is evil. For me, nothing tops a warm Hawaiian pizza. With extra pineapples. And ranch to dip it in. And maybe some chocolate chip ice cream as a side dish. Gosh I'm starving.

PenningtontheSkunk

What is this internet?
Anything beside bananas and eggplant.

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
Anyone saying ice cream is evil. For me, nothing tops a warm Hawaiian pizza. With extra pineapples. And ranch to dip it in. And maybe some chocolate chip ice cream as a side dish. Gosh I'm starving.
I think that you ruined that pizza with your fatty cumglobs of ranch. Please, when it come time for a meal, say no to ranch.

A single favorite food? Not sure if I can do that. Right now, I'd adore some delicious bacon cooked just right and slapped on a lightly toasted soft roll. Not sure I can beat that.

insan3guy

wafflez.

n some skittles.