• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Valentine's Day Art (closed)

Sriseru

Edit: Thank you, everyone, for your interest. We have now chosen an artist.

First of all, this doesn't have to be done by Valentine's Day.

With that out of the way - Hello, everyone! ^w^ Me and my mate want Valentine's Day-themed art and are looking for an artist who could make it for us. We want a fully colored and shaded digital art piece.

Our Characters
Me (give me white nipples)
My mate, Desaya - draw her in her anthro form
For size comparison, I'm 6 feet tall and Desaya is 8 feet.
We want both of us to be naked in this, so it's slightly NSFW.

Art Details
Me and Desaya sitting beneath a large oak tree (looking kinda like this) atop a large hill covered in medium-tall grass. The tree leaves and the grass look blueish due to the light of the star-filled night sky above.
Desaya has her arm wrapped around me and I'm leaning into her as we both look up and gaze at the stars. Desaya looks cheerful, while I look melancholic.

Payment
The upper limit of our price range is $500, though we prefer to pay less.

Last edited:

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

EXAMPLE:

24584238@400-1503594681.jpg
25415859@400-1510500637.jpg
26159885@400-1516811571.jpg
tgs_episodio_1_pag_20_eng_fine_by_laponto-dbrikbq.jpg
church_by_laponto-dbor19d.jpg

1493888524.solaris91_furinfo.jpg

pimpartist

Heya! I've done night scenes like that and would love to do your commission! Below are some examples of my work:
pluto smaller.jpg
Cover crop min 2.jpg
cover final 2.jpg
1509814583.pimpartist_oberon_simple_1.jpg

My price for this one would be 195 USD and this includes all the revisions you guys need until you are satisfied with the piece.
To see more of my art you can check out my FA: Userpage of pimpartist -- Fur Affinity [dot] net or my AS: www.artstation.com: Razvan Petrea .
If interested, feel free to contact me via a note on FA or send me an e-mail at: thepimpartist@gmail.com !
Thank you!

Best wishes,
thepimpartist

Last edited:

DJ HennyB0b

First of all, I just want to say that you and your mate Desaya have beautiful OCs :) The designs are neat and the colors work well together, too. You two make a lovely couple ♥

Have you found someone to create this piece for you? If not, I'd be more than happy to discuss rates with you via PM. My pricing is very reasonable and I can do this for you for a great rate. Also, this idea seems fun and I think it'd be neat to do :)

If you've already found someone to commission, congrats and I hope they do a good job :) If you're looking for someone to do a GREAT job for a fraction of the price you're willing to pay, then I hope to hear from you soon so I can share some samples of my work!

Have a Happy Valentine's Day, you two :)

All the best,

DJ

Jadan

Greetings! I'd love to offer you my services, I love the mood and colors you have in mind for this piece.

You can see my best/main works in this imgur album! You can also see my work at my FA gallery.

My pricing for this piece will be as follows!

• First character - 100€
  • Second character - 80€
  • Detailed background- 40€

• For a total of 220€ / 274 USD -

You will receive the follow stages to which you can make changes -

Composition sketch - to get a rough idea of mood/color/positioning - (Major changes allowed)

Lines - (Moderate changes allowed)

Flats - (Minor to moderate changes allowed.)

Final version - (Minor changes allowed.)

I can be contacted either through here or via my email address,
I look forward to your decision!

Hedax

Hi! I'm really interested in working with you :) my style is semi-realistic and it will be pleasure to work on the big commission again.
If you like it, we can discuss the price (it will be lower than 500$)
Examples:
1481892633.hedax_konkurs2.jpg

1487336815.hedax_with_watermark.png
1477505651.hedax_basti2.png

gator_by_hedax-dbxkfc1.png

jelen_by_hedax-dbxkfd4.png

My gallery:
Artwork Gallery for Hedax -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Feel free to send me PM here or on FA. Have a nice day :)