• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Valentine's Day Surprise Date {closed}

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang
I am offering up a free slot on Valentine's Day. This time I am setting up one (or more) lucky bastard to go on a date with my hunky beast, 鬼哭.

1. Species
2. Gender
3. Sfw / Nsfw
4. Body Pose
5. Personality

The Rules
  1. No more than two characters.
  2. My arts are for personal use only.
  3. I will decide whose picture to draw (see below.)
  4. References sheets / written details in looks and personalities.
  5. I will most likely pick an OC who haven't got much free art yet.
  6. I will try and be done by Valentine's Day, but I cannot promise!
  7. I will display the finished result in my gallery for promotional purposes.
  8. Applicants must own or have full permission to use the characters they are requesting.
  9. You can post, trace, edit, alter, colour my art, as long as you link my FA profile / Artstation / Instagram along with it.
  10. NSFW requests are encouraged. Preference towards sexy glamour shots, romantic, or explicit NSFW content, since this is a Valentine's Day thing.

Last edited:

Trevorbluesquirrel

1. Squirrel
2. Male
3. NSFW
4. Him holding me in his arms off the ground while we kiss
5. Shy, nervous, passionate, considerate, hesitant.

Attachments

• Trevor_Reference_Small.jpg
    Trevor_Reference_Small.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 18

Deathless

ĎÚМβĂŚŚ МĔŤĂĹĤĔĂĎ
Hey there!
Would your character take an interested in Deathless?

Species: Wolf
Sfw please!
Body Pose: Laughing and having fun while holding hands
Personality: Deathless is outgoing, positive, and very loyal. She loves her friends and the memories made with them!

Thanks so much for the chance, I love your art!

frannyboy

Hello there again! Your fursona is so cool and serious he doesn't seem compatible with my Franny but I'll give it a shot anyway lol

1. cat
2. male
3. Sfw
4. Slowdancing with your boy holding Franny gently by his waist, Franny wearing this
5. He's very social and likes to have a billion friends, he can be very loving but also clingy. He can also be loud, likes to speak for himself and won't stand for anyone telling him crap he doesn't need to hear and for this he can snap easily.
Refs: (added spoilers for easy browsing)

c: that is all have a nice day!

TheARashi

Artist-Actor-Accountant
Last edited:

Friendly_Trash_Panda

A face in the crowd
I'll throw my guy into the ring.

Here are my specs

1. Raccoon
2. Male
3. SFW please
4. Pose? Hmm... maybe my character could be riding on your character's shoulders and your Wolf could be running, like in a race or something. My guy would be pretty short compared to yours.
5. Silly and fun personality, with a little bit of a competitive streak.

I've attached an image of my raccoon for your reference. I think that about covers it. Thanks for the opportunity!

-FTP

Edit: Oh and his legs are more animalistic than human. Think Zootopia in terms of proportions.

Attachments

• ReidRaccoon_waistup.jpg
    ReidRaccoon_waistup.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 29

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang
I'll throw my guy into the ring.

Here are my specs

1. Raccoon
2. Male
3. SFW please
4. Pose? Hmm... maybe my character could be riding on your character's shoulders and your Wolf could be running, like in a race or something. My guy would be pretty short compared to yours.
5. Silly and fun personality, with a little bit of a competitive streak.

I've attached an image of my raccoon for your reference. I think that about covers it. Thanks for the opportunity!

-FTP

Edit: Oh and his legs are more animalistic than human. Think Zootopia in terms of proportions.

Kinda forgotten about this, but the art is finally here. A couple of tomb raiders.
vday.jpg

Here is a love song i would like to play in the bg for this late valentine's day gift.