• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Various types of art for free, design, illustration, writing

Wynst Draws

Hello,
I am trying to increase my exposure on FA (and to a lesser extent DA) so I am looking to take up some free requests. My hope is that I can eventually begin to sell my services once I have a strong enough portfolio and an increase in skill.
I am a Graphic Designer by education so I possess that knowledge as well as a proficiency in writing and some light cinematography skills.

I CAN DO:
- Logo and Graphic Design
- Writing, both prose and intellectual (don't ask me to write a 10 page term paper)
- Illustration
- Film Editing

Here is my portfolio: Artwork Gallery for WynstDraws -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
While I don't have anything NSFW up that I have made, I am open to doing that and there is material on my page of that nature.

Thanks!

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
Sure, I have an action scene involving a couple of characters that I would like to see drawn. It is a modern hacking/organized crime theme.

I can PM you if you are the scene interests you. It would be very dynamic and good eye catcher.

Hi! I have a bit of an unusual NSFW request, if you'd be willing to consider it?

I'd love to have a picture of this character touching herself with her tentacle: ??? on Toyhouse

Thank you for the opportunity, and best of luck filling out your gallery! <3

Diamond Creator

Most powerful Draco warrior
I would like to have my character and Universe drawn hugging.

Attachments

• A6875BE3-D310-4968-B9AA-521273FDB93E.jpeg
    A6875BE3-D310-4968-B9AA-521273FDB93E.jpeg
    34.9 KB · Views: 22
  • E5FEC659-8751-4934-9DA5-8771D11E434C.jpeg
    E5FEC659-8751-4934-9DA5-8771D11E434C.jpeg
    51.8 KB · Views: 22

Clippit

heheheh- *snort* heh- *snort*
say, the logo and graphics design part intrigues me... y'know? I've been wanting to make myself a new badge for meets, cons n' stuff, and I already have a good image but I'd be needing the fancy name bit... think you could give it a go? I hope it's not too silly of a request, haha :p

Wynst Draws

say, the logo and graphics design part intrigues me... y'know? I've been wanting to make myself a new badge for meets, cons n' stuff, and I already have a good image but I'd be needing the fancy name bit... think you could give it a go? I hope it's not too silly of a request, haha :p
Forgot about this thread and surprised it still is getting hits. Been working on my illustration skills for the new year TRYING to daily sketch :D

As for your request, no it's not too silly of a request at all! Would you are describing and wanting is EXACTLY what I finished college for!
PM me let's talk.