• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Vent Thread

MapleFlower

Bacteria
You know those times where you are insanely afraid of your friend hating you or not wanting to be with you anymore because they haven't talked to you for 6 days and your last chat wasn't exactly the most positive one?

Yeah, hi, that's me :)

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
You know those times where you are insanely afraid of your friend hating you or not wanting to be with you anymore because they haven't talked to you for 6 days and your last chat wasn't exactly the most positive one?

*Hugs you tightly*

Im sorry about that. Something I'd recomend for this is to reach out.. Be friendly and ask them how they're doing. If it was a minor squabble you'd probably be fine. if it was a bigger argument then it may take some resolutions. If it was so bad you two don't wanna be friends then that is just a part of life. While it is stressful and we dont want it to happen its a way you can grow. You got this.

Nexus Cabler

Abstract Concepts Coordinator
It's snowing outside my house right now, in April, in Arkansas of all places. XD

Not really upset about it, but what are the odds?

Nexus Cabler

It's snowing outside my house right now, in April, in Arkansas of all places. XD

Not really upset about it, but what are the odds?
1618950468063.png

Update. Still snowing. This is ridiculous.

AppleButt

Who TF steels a god damn floor mat. It had no prints, it was just a regular black floor mat. I am really confused.
Someone once stole a few sections of hogwire fencing from my property.

It’s probably a crackhead. They’ll steal anything and everything they can get a hold of and try to sell it for drug money

TemetNosce88

Prepare for the collapse
So far, we have a stolen: door mat, a retainer brick, a garden hose nozzle, and sections of fencing. Now I think it's the same person going across the country to make some elaborate stolen-art sculpture.
Sort of related, but I never really bother securing my really basic tools. I figure if someone is going to steal a broom or a rake, they must really need one for some reason.

sleepy kitty

frisky feline
I love baked beans so much, but my intestines say otherwise. =(

sleepy kitty

frisky feline
Do you even know that I just made 15 bean soup with hot italian sausage, half a head of garlic, and two huge jalapeños?
Nice! Sounds too spicy for me though. I'd have stomach acid seeping up to the back of my throat

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy

That's when you reach out and thus let them know you care

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Kpop stans have some of the most brainless and/or intellectually dishonest takes I've ever seen.

Nexus Cabler

Kpop stans have some of the most brainless and/or intellectually dishonest takes I've ever seen.
I used to see the majority of a popular tweets comments section filled with them posting gifs of their singers, when it's almost always completely irrelevant.