• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Vent Thread

Kuroserama

Just a fox.
Bleh! Fucking nasty!! I suffer from keratosis pilaris, and rosacea of the face, plus the KP has spread further, where before it was just on my arms and legs, now it's spread to my chest, my scalp, it spreading like wildfire on my right arm, not so nuts on my left arm, it's already on my legs, I think it's slowly spreading to my face, and my back.

It's still so fucking hot here, feels like I'm boiling to death....
mmm yes, the condition lovingly nicknamed "Chicken Skin." I greatly enjoyed reading how this condition 'normally clears up on its own by the time of reaching adulthood' when I was younger, being given that poisonous false hope.

Khione Frostfang

Moody Leopardess - Approach with caution!
Haha, light up the house with enough lights to get it out.

Khione Frostfang

mmm yes, the condition lovingly nicknamed "Chicken Skin." I greatly enjoyed reading how this condition 'normally clears up on its own by the time of reaching adulthood' when I was younger, being given that poisonous false hope.
Yeah, they often talk a lot of bullshit, because I was actually born with it, but it didn't fully happen until I turned 20, that was when shit hit the fan, for me. I'm almost 33, and the condition still drives me batshit.

Toasty9399

Above Earth
Dam people like that srsly piss me off. Idc if u trollin or not, u gotta have sum MESSED UP personality if you gonna actually troll people about killin themselves in a vent thread where we all talk about our emotional problems and are srs about some of the shit we sayin here.

Cuz what happens if some of these people take ur words to heart? Like fr tho?

you got me fuckin sick
people refused to draw free fart fetish art of his OC

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
So there's this anonymous roleplay group I'm a part of. I've been in their crew for years now and I wanted to propose a Star Wars roleplay, whelp no they wanted to do some anime school slice of life crap and when I objected they were jerks to me. My problem is that I don't like regurgitating a show and my idea was to use Star Wars with the Sonic fandom. I hate low key roleplays where I am forced into mediocrity.

Khione Frostfang

I hated when people would try and force me or my roleplaying characters to do things, that I'm neither not into, nor like, to where I just gave up. I don't like a lot of shit, but seriously, trying to force me to do things I hate in real life, let alone a RP does piss me off.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
I hated when people would try and force me or my roleplaying characters to do things, that I'm neither not into, nor like, to where I just gave up. I don't like a lot of shit, but seriously, trying to force me to do things I hate in real life, let alone a RP does piss me off.

Me too, I mostly play villains so I hate having to nerf my characters.

Bigjackaal48

Just left a discord arguing that you can't be racist to whites, not jokingly but there actually serious. Not gonna go further than that.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Just left a discord arguing that you can't be racist to whites, not jokingly but there actually serious. Not gonna go further than that.
Sorry about that. Racism can be felt by everybody, depending on where you are. and while Minorities in america (And most of the world) Are treated poorly, everybody should be treated equally. Not by bringing others down, but by raising them up.

Bigjackaal48

Sorry about that. Racism can be felt by everybody, depending on where you are. and while Minorities in america (And most of the world) Are treated poorly, everybody should be treated equally. Not by bringing others down, but by raising them up.
Thanks It was a semi okay chat till two cringy tankies came in to spout actual hate no different to what black folk get. After that I was fuck this I'm so done and nuked that server since those two sounded very thick to be quite honest.

One even replied to me with "Who care" and went on how totally okay because we did bad things like 150+ years ago as with no clue how immature that sounds.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Thanks It was a semi okay chat till two cringy tankies came in to spout actual hate no different to what black folk get. After that I was fuck this I'm so done and nuked that server since those two sounded very thick to be quite honest.

One even replied to me with "Who care" and went on how totally okay because we did bad things like 150+ years ago as with no clue how immature that sounds.
Well its very important to remember there are still hate groups now, and while yes there isn't institutionalized slavery now (In the US) there is still salvery around the world, AND there is still hate towards Minority (The attack on the Capitol evidence of such). WE just need to stay ever vigilant towards threats on everybody's civil rights.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!?
WALK A MILE IN SOMEONE ELSE'S SHOES!
OR DON'T!
Walking is hard ;w;

There was this article that talked about education, and how people are taught to think one way and not to think critically, and I think we can all take a page from that to become better people. not just in the way of race relations, but on not being dummy.

Borophagus Metropolis

The last prehistoric floofy woof of FAF
Walking is hard ;w;

There was this article that talked about education, and how people are taught to think one way and not to think critically, and I think we can all take a page from that to become better people. not just in the way of race relations, but on not being dummy.

Learning to think for one's self is far more important than learning lists of facts!

Khione Frostfang

Yeah, it's really annoying when people try and force their "likes" or "kinks" on someone else who doesn't like the same as them, or just feels uncomfortable about it, it drives me crazy... Or when people try and "take charge" of your character, like seriously, NO.

Off to my bed, my head feels like it'll explode... Fuck this humid air.

Borophagus Metropolis

The last prehistoric floofy woof of FAF
I'm in the STEM fields, and even then I have to put up with crap that could be easily taught to me and then just moved on.

It is almost criminal that a student should be forced to pay thousands of dollars to jump through hoops just to meet arbitrary degree requirements. I believe one should be allowed to test out of ANY class that is based on a standardized curriculum.