• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Vent Thread

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Ugh, another insomnia bout last night... I do wish the weather would make up its mind, too. Fucking complete bollocks.
I know that europe doesn't have integrated heating and cooling like it does in the states, so I'm not sure how much of this applies, but I would recommend getting a space heater and a cooler, perhaps even a quite enough rotary fan, that way you can keep your space hot or cold depending on what you need.
If that comes too hard to procure you can always try doing some home methods with ice and styrofoam.

Khione Frostfang

Moody Leopardess - Approach with caution!
I've tried all sorts, I have four fans, and it gets humid, mostly because I live near a marsh, so during the Summer it gets humid as hell.

Also, I'm SICK TO DEATH OF MY ASSHAT NEIGHBOURS HELLSPAWN! They never actually wanted the fucking thing, but only had it because the two got kicked out of their last place for not paying rent, so everyday, even at night, I either hear his bitching and moaning about his video games, like seriously dude, if I still had my SNES and my Street Fighter II: Turbo fighting skills, I'd GIVE you something to bitch about!

If you don't like getting your ass handed to you, STOP FUCKING PLAYING!

Even at night his crotch goblin runs around late at night. The girlfriend is younger than he is, but she's just as stupid as he is. Both are fucking lazy, it's been 3 years since they moved in the apartment above me, and it's 3 years I won't get back! The day they moved in they were fucking annoying, dragging heavy shit around 12-2AM, hearing him yell at the-then baby at the time always saying "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" whenever it would cry, like yo dipshit, they don't become kids in 4 hours like they do in Fallout Shelter, it takes years, ya dumb prick!

They stomp across the floor, they even do so when going up/downstairs, we've tried all sorts, but because he's nothing more than a fucking streak of piss, with a brain the size of a fucking ant, it's impossible. We were friendly, we were kind, but in the 3 years, they've been nothing but annoying as hell. I haver to wear earplugs just to get some sleep because of him. Don't hear the girlfriend as much, but it's ALWAYS him!

Bad enough he's used the excuse that he lost his grandfather. Bruh, I've lost more family members than you have, but it doesn't make me an entitled bastard, by causing issues for other people in the apartment below us. They moved in not long after my Dad died due to NHS negligence, the crotch goblin they didn't want was born on the same day my Dad died (3rd of September), and they've been nothing more than a fucking nuisance. Normally I wouldn't wish death on people, no actually yes I do (long story why, but I won't post it here), but he's too stupid to drop dead!

If he thinks getting his ass handed to him in CoD is bad enough, seriously, if I was 20 years younger again, I would of mopped his ass easily on Street Fighter 2, and I used to be a fucking badass back in the day, but when the SNES stopped working, it took me years to find another one, but by then my skills had been lost, never to recover.

He's a fucking walking headache, while my Mother has given him advice, and not ONCE have either took it. There's a fucking playground near by they can take the damn hallspawn to, and they never DO! So all day, mostly on Weekends I have to listen to that thing round around non-stop... I already have sleeping issues, (I ended up with insomnia as a child, because school was major stressful for me, until it went 'dormant', then at 18 I suffered a massive trauma, whih brought it back, in which it's taken me, I'm guessing, 15 maybe 16 years to get my insomnia under control again, but I still do get random bouts, not often, but certain times of a month are a trigger for me.

Such as:

28th of Febuary - My late Older Brother's birthday

3rd of September - Anniversairy of my Dad's death

17th of November - Anniversairy of my OlderBrother's death

25th of December - Boxing Day - My Dad's Birthday.

Really needed to get that off my chest, now for me to go shoot down bitches in World of Warplanes.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
I've tried all sorts, I have four fans, and it gets humid, mostly because I live near a marsh, so during the Summer it gets humid as hell.

Also, I'm SICK TO DEATH OF MY ASSHAT NEIGHBOURS HELLSPAWN! They never actually wanted the fucking thing, but only had it because the two got kicked out of their last place for not paying rent, so everyday, even at night, I either hear his bitching and moaning about his video games, like seriously dude, if I still had my SNES and my Street Fighter II: Turbo fighting skills, I'd GIVE you something to bitch about!

If you don't like getting your ass handed to you, STOP FUCKING PLAYING!

Even at night his crotch goblin runs around late at night. The girlfriend is younger than he is, but she's just as stupid as he is. Both are fucking lazy, it's been 3 years since they moved in the apartment above me, and it's 3 years I won't get back! The day they moved in they were fucking annoying, dragging heavy shit around 12-2AM, hearing him yell at the-then baby at the time always saying "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" whenever it would cry, like yo dipshit, they don't become kids in 4 hours like they do in Fallout Shelter, it takes years, ya dumb prick!

They stomp across the floor, they even do so when going up/downstairs, we've tried all sorts, but because he's nothing more than a fucking streak of piss, with a brain the size of a fucking ant, it's impossible. We were friendly, we were kind, but in the 3 years, they've been nothing but annoying as hell. I haver to wear earplugs just to get some sleep because of him. Don't hear the girlfriend as much, but it's ALWAYS him!

Bad enough he's used the excuse that he lost his grandfather. Bruh, I've lost more family members than you have, but it doesn't make me an entitled bastard, by causing issues for other people in the apartment below us. They moved in not long after my Dad died due to NHS negligence, the crotch goblin they didn't want was born on the same day my Dad died (3rd of September), and they've been nothing more than a fucking nuisance. Normally I wouldn't wish death on people, no actually yes I do (long story why, but I won't post it here), but he's too stupid to drop dead!

If he thinks getting his ass handed to him in CoD is bad enough, seriously, if I was 20 years younger again, I would of mopped his ass easily on Street Fighter 2, and I used to be a fucking badass back in the day, but when the SNES stopped working, it took me years to find another one, but by then my skills had been lost, never to recover.

He's a fucking walking headache, while my Mother has given him advice, and not ONCE have either took it. There's a fucking playground near by they can take the damn hallspawn to, and they never DO! So all day, mostly on Weekends I have to listen to that thing round around non-stop... I already have sleeping issues, (I ended up with insomnia as a child, because school was major stressful for me, until it went 'dormant', then at 18 I suffered a massive trauma, whih brought it back, in which it's taken me, I'm guessing, 15 maybe 16 years to get my insomnia under control again, but I still do get random bouts, not often, but certain times of a month are a trigger for me.

Such as:

28th of Febuary - My late Older Brother's birthday

3rd of September - Anniversairy of my Dad's death

17th of November - Anniversairy of my OlderBrother's death

25th of December - Boxing Day - My Dad's Birthday.

Really needed to get that off my chest, now for me to go shoot down bitches in World of Warplanes.
Well there is a lot to unpack here, first I would like to say I'm sorry for your loss, having to deal with the death of a loved one and have another person use that as their excuse is not a pleasant thing to say the least. Im sorta with you on this, this dude isn't the best person in the world (To put it mildly) Yelling and doing all these different things. While im not sure what your situation is like there is always the option to move to a different complex. I. not the best for this kinda thing as I don't like having to interact with people like that, but perhaps a confrontation could be good, getting other residents together and asking him politely.

M

ManicTherapsid

I hate working mornings because I have to deal with all the morning people who also crowd the gas station so I can't get my energy drinks in a reasonable time.

Khione Frostfang

Well there is a lot to unpack here, first I would like to say I'm sorry for your loss, having to deal with the death of a loved one and have another person use that as their excuse is not a pleasant thing to say the least. Im sorta with you on this, this dude isn't the best person in the world (To put it mildly) Yelling and doing all these different things. While im not sure what your situation is like there is always the option to move to a different complex. I. not the best for this kinda thing as I don't like having to interact with people like that, but perhaps a confrontation could be good, getting other residents together and asking him politely.
We've tried all that, we really have, as my Mother is a heart patient, she's had 6 heart attacks (had a 6th just 2 months ago), I mean, losing someone's bad enough, but I've watched two people in my life, die. I watched my brother die in front of my eyes when I was 18 and he was 26, I watched my Dad die, when I was 30, so I do have very deep mental scars, but unlike him, I just get on with life, though I can't due much because of my autisim, and the fact I have brain damage, but unlike time, I don't make much noise.

I will if he pisses me off enough. We tried moving when my Dad was alive, never happened, and we still can't now. It's how the housing is here in England: a load of complete shit.

I want to strangle Steam! Everytime I try to load my Library, IT FUCKING CRASHES! Fix your shit, Valve!

Last edited:
Thanks for the tips. They might be useful if I lived in the states.

Unfortunately I do not. I live in the poorest country in the EU And I make 550 euro a month for 50-60 hours a week. Which btw is considered higher than the average salary for this town.
Moldova or Ukraine?

Also I don't live in America. How much does a liter of milk cost you in Euros?

quoting_mungo

It might be of limited use given the humidity, but this floated across my Twitter timeline and I immediately thought of this discussion. I would expect that it would also work (possibly not quite as well) with eg those freezer packs you get for coolers, if you don’t want to waste a bunch of ice.

Khione Frostfang

Hmm, if money wasn't so tight, we'd look into it. I'd rather move to somewhere cold, much cheaper! Thanks anyways.

Neither of them are in the EU. My guess is Romania.
You are exactly correct... I am expecting
him/her to say "yes, I am from the Ukraine" despite
claiming he is from an EU country.
FurAffinity, 4chan, matrix protocol networks and discord
are full of "interesting" people like that.
Say one thing only to contradict everything a day later.
"I work, no I'm unemployed"
"I'm 15yo, no I'm 35yo"
"I live in a flat, I live in the streets"
"etc,etc"

Khione Frostfang

I know I do. :3

My boomerang headache is back, 4th day running... Wish it would leave me alone, already!

Khione Frostfang

I just wish Summer would end already.

Rimna

Well-Known Monkey
Moldova or Ukraine?

Also I don't live in America. How much does a liter of milk cost you in Euros?

Bulgaria. A liter of milk - depending on the brand, goes for roughly 1.50 Euro.
You are exactly correct... I am expecting
him/her to say "yes, I am from the Ukraine" despite
claiming he is from an EU country.
FurAffinity, 4chan, matrix protocol networks and discord
are full of "interesting" people like that.
Say one thing only to contradict everything a day later.
"I work, no I'm unemployed"
"I'm 15yo, no I'm 35yo"
"I live in a flat, I live in the streets"
"etc,etc"

Very interesting perception of me.

Neither of them are in the EU. My guess is Romania.

Very close guess - I live in Romania's Southern neighbour :3

Last edited:

Khione Frostfang

I'm only happy when it's cold, not hot, yet I was born in the Summer, yet I HATE Summer.

The_biscuits_532

big anxious kitty
Well why WOULDN'T you consider commissioning NSFW art???
It's mostly because I identify as demisexual and I second guess myself all the time - the ideas I have aren't exactly sexual but I still get hung up on the idea that my entire thing is all in my head, if that makes sense.

Although I haven't really discussed it with her @sleepy kitty is someone that I kinda feel like would relate - a few months ago they posted a NSFW piece before promptly taking it down and vowing never to post NSFW content again. In a way it's kinda comforting to know someone else has similar issues. Granted, it was somewhat more explicit than the ideas I've had.

sleepy kitty

(◡‿◡✿) ꪑꫀꪮ᭙
Don't worry about it, I'm no stranger to other people's nsfw art - it's actually a big reason why I ended up in the fandom. My thoughts are more "as a fellow demisexual, I don't want to have the same immediate regrets", if that makes sense.
Ahh I see. Yeah, you have a bit of a chance of feeling regret. On my old account, I drew NSFW art, but it never felt right to me... so I quit!

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
It's mostly because I identify as demisexual and I second guess myself all the time - the ideas I have aren't exactly sexual but I still get hung up on the idea that my entire thing is all in my head, if that makes sense.

Although I haven't really discussed it with her @sleepy kitty is someone that I kinda feel like would relate - a few months ago they posted a NSFW piece before promptly taking it down and vowing never to post NSFW content again. In a way it's kinda comforting to know someone else has similar issues. Granted, it was somewhat more explicit than the ideas I've had.

Isn't Demi the one where you have to know the person first before you get peepee tingles? I know I'm like that with real people, but fictional characters (self-shipping) and OC's tend to be different for me.

OH.
Or are you planning on getting some sort of YCH where you might not get to choose the other character? If so, I can understand that kind of hesitation.

Or did you mean to say you were contemplating SELLING NSFW vs buying it?

The_biscuits_532

big anxious kitty
Isn't Demi the one where you have to know the person first before you get peepee tingles? I know I'm like that with real people, but fictional characters (self-shipping) and OC's tend to be different for me.

OH.
Or are you planning on getting some sort of YCH where you might not get to choose the other character? If so, I can understand that kind of hesitation.

Or did you mean to say you were contemplating SELLING NSFW vs buying it?
Yeah that's the one

Every now and then I'll get an idea for an art scene and I'll be like "wait this doesn't work if they have clothes on".

Usually the character in question is just kinda vibing yknow, but idk it still feels weird.