• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Vent Thread

Fcomega121

Friendly Maned fox+Phoenix
There's always something that makes me feel worthless or even contemplate harming myself....

I feel worthless again

ben909

vaporeon... *spills* ... wait espeon now

JaceyOnes

chubby lil brown pygmy goat
There's always something that makes me feel worthless or even contemplate harming myself....

I feel worthless again
in that case then those things don't matter.

pay attention to what's different.

Fcomega121

in that case then those things don't matter.

pay attention to what's different.
In this case IT DOES!

You see my mom always goes out using facemasks, gloves and goggles.

She didn't sleep good this night, and she went out for a bit to walk out our dog, but I assumed that as always she wore her facemasks, but she didn't today
We didn't notice until she was back

And now I feel worthless
WHY do I have to do something wrong always???????
Now she said many things and I feel worse, I care for her but I didn't do anything today
I feel horrible

ben909

In this case IT DOES!

You see my mom always goes out using facemasks, gloves and goggles.

She didn't sleep good this night, and she went out for a bit to walk out our dog, but I assumed that as always she wore her facemasks, but she didn't today
We didn't notice until she was back

And now I feel worthless
WHY do I have to do something wrong always???????
Now she said many things and I feel worse, I care for her but I didn't do anything today
I feel horrible
just don't harm yourself please

Fcomega121

ben909

I will not
I'll keep my body safe

I'm just feeling terrible emotionally
ok, at least there is that

personally i would try and distract myself if i feel like that, but i don't know what works for you

contemplationistwolf

The Restless Maverick
Phew, I definitely regret all the drama I got dragged into on this site. Nothing good came out of it for me in the end. Sorry for getting a bit too hostile towards some people in getting involved in things I never should have gotten involved in -_-'

Monsieur Lune

Damn mosquitoes are already annoying enough under normal circumstances... how come the ones I'm dealing with like my feet better? what makes it so much worse is the amount of irritating mosquito saliva they need to get through the tough skin so why do you go for the fucking feet? why do you go through extra efforts to be extra annoying? fucking mosquitoes with a foot fetish
It is probably an aedes mosquito. My guess is that you are in California. They particularly bite multiple times and go specifically for the ankles and feet.

JaceyOnes

chubby lil brown pygmy goat
It is probably an aedes mosquito. They particularly bite multiple times and go specifically for the ankles and feet.
Aedes_aegypti_E-A-Goeldi_1905.jpg

THAT'S THE ONE!

this is the guy that's been pestering me recently on the farm.
apparently they have these in Scotland now.

Monsieur Lune

View attachment 117828

THAT'S THE ONE!

this is the guy that's been pestering me recently on the farm.
apparently they have these in Scotland now.
Yeah they are spreading around like crazy here in the US the latest outbreak has been in California which is why I assumed you were form there, but yeah these annoying things are invasive and finding their way all over the globe. :(

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
It is probably an aedes mosquito. My guess is that you are in California. They particularly bite multiple times and go specifically for the ankles and feet.
I don't think that was the one, although I'm using mashed remains as a reference, got one in the middle of the night and she already had packed some lunch for her larvae. It left a bloody mess

Fcomega121

Tennet_G

Cup O' Depresso
I'm rather annoyed that I can't listen to love songs on the radio or stomach romantic imagery and displays. I'm supposed to be getting better, not getting worse. I still wish I could control my feelings instead of having such strong emotions towards mundane things which mean nothing in the long term.

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
Welp.

It seems the boss had no choice but to accept my pitch for our work schedules. In September the students go back to school which would leave us with two main cashier's and part time students (and that's assuming they dont quit). We were supposed to be getting 3 family members join but of course, they're now unsure of when they will arrive. Could be in October.

So that means I'll be working all morning shifts mon-fri with weekends off! Students can work weekends or 4-hour shifts throughout the evening, I don't have to worry about them swapping my hours randomly, co-worker doesn't have to ask people to accommodate her and I can get some consistency! Finally!!! (Here's hoping Im not celebrating too early)

tuxedo_fish

how i mine art?
I live in a 1920s track home, and the non-standard windows mean damn near all A/C window units just won't fit. (Just burned through our third portable, so not doing that again!)

Finally tracked down one that will fit, and it's legitimately twice the price of an equivalent one made for a standard, non-casement window. Why.

contemplationistwolf

The Restless Maverick
What a wild ride!

Unfortunately that is more common than I'd like, but I'm glad you managed to pull yourself out okay! Especially with that twist at the end! I'm glad something more positive seems to be growing in its place!
Yeah, that I'm glad about as well. Was a learning experience I suppose ... Was still unpleasant though, and could almost certainly have gone much better ...

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
At least I'll no longer have to be worried about being a virgin.

Just don't rush it.

Or if you do, don't make it some fantasy drama where you promise you'll be together forever. Be honest and upfront about your intentions with the person you decide to hook up with (or pay- and no, that's not a jab).

Rushing it can result in an experience that ruins the whole thing for you and being dishonest and delusional ends in disaster because someone is going to have a meltdown when they snap back to reality. Or it could play out like my ex, who basically ended his facade/interest in me once he'd gotten what he wanted. :/ I only say that because it can definitely go both ways and it's always sad.