• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Vent Thread

O

O.D.D.

Being desperate to lose your v-card is going to get you hurt. Mentally/emotionally and quite possibly PHYSICALLY. There are some legit nasty people lurking within and without the fandom who will do horrible things to you, and they will use sex or the promise of it to do it.

I'm throwing pearls before the swine here but JESUS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Parabellum3

I'm not a furry if I have feathers.
Just don't rush it.

Or if you do, don't make it some fantasy drama where you promise you'll be together forever. Be honest and upfront about your intentions with the person you decide to hook up with (or pay- and no, that's not a jab).

Rushing it can result in an experience that ruins the whole thing for you and being dishonest and delusional ends in disaster because someone is going to have a meltdown when they snap back to reality. Or it could play out like my ex, who basically ended his facade/interest in me once he'd gotten what he wanted. :/ I only say that because it can definitely go both ways and it's always sad.
Being desperate to lose your v-card is going to get you hurt. Mentally/emotionally and quite possibly PHYSICALLY. There are some legit nasty people lurking within and without the fandom who will do horrible things to you, and they will use sex or the promise of it to do it.

I'm throwing pearls before the swine here but JESUS.
Hmmm. It's quite strange to think that something that is supposed to induce pleasure can lead to harm. But I do understand that some people use it for their own interests maliciously. Then again if I play it "safe" by either agreeing to do it with someone strictly for casual purposes or go to Vegas n' such, there shouldn't be any drama afterwards since I know what to expect.

And hey I could wait but at the same time I don't want to lose it when I'm like fuckin 50 or something.

O

O.D.D.

Hmmm. It's quite strange to think that something that is supposed to induce pleasure can lead to harm. But I do understand that some people use it for their own interests maliciously. Then again if I play it "safe" by either agreeing to do it with someone strictly for casual purposes or go to Vegas n' such, there shouldn't be any drama afterwards since I know what to expect.

And hey I could wait but at the same time I don't want to lose it when I'm like fuckin 50 or something.
OK, I'm just going to call this a lost cause.

Punji

Vaskebjørn
At least I'll no longer have to be worried about being a virgin.
It's not something to get rid of, in my opinion. If you find a person and situation for it, great. If not, great. It's dangerous for sure, leads to a lot of harm in many ways for many reasons.

Give your virginity, don't lose it. If it takes fifty years or only another week, it happens when it happens, if it does. Don't let it judge your value as a person or an individual.

O

O.D.D.

I'm here to vent, not get vented on.
Or am I?
We're all here to be upset and honestly people who think they should use their dicks to work life's steering wheel upset the shit out of me. Giving you the benefit of the doubt here, you're setting yourself up for a lot of pain. If I completely discard any notions that you're a mostly decent person, things like "you equate sex with happiness, success and love/friendship and you feel entitled to those things so you feel entitled to sex" come into the picture which puts you into some REALLY dark territory, but I'm going to operate off the assumption that you're way more likely to be victimized than victimize someone else because most if not all people deserve a presumption of "not harmful".

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
I'm here to vent, not get vented on.
Or am I?

You constantly vent your farts into FAF
It's time to fight fire with fire!!!

people who think they should use their dicks to work life's steering wheel upset the shit out of me.
If you took five minutes to get acquainted with Boro, you'd know that isn't the case! XD

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm

Borophagus Metropolis

The last prehistoric floofy woof of FAF
We're all here to be upset and honestly people who think they should use their dicks to work life's steering wheel upset the shit out of me. Giving you the benefit of the doubt here, you're setting yourself up for a lot of pain. If I completely discard any notions that you're a mostly decent person, things like "you equate sex with happiness, success and love/friendship and you feel entitled to those things so you feel entitled to sex" come into the picture which puts you into some REALLY dark territory, but I'm going to operate off the assumption that you're way more likely to be victimized than victimize someone else because most if not all people deserve a presumption of "not harmful".

You are jumping to some rather extreme conclusions. I am simply horny as fuck all.

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
Premium unleaded gas, I would expect nothing less of our resident master gas passer.
Premium unleaded Limited Special Edition, but wait there's more!

Order now and get 100% diet too with no sugar or carbohydrates!

Parabellum3

I'm not a furry if I have feathers.
I mean, ok, just avoid making sex your be-all end-all, I promise you'll be VERY disappointed.
Just having it once will likely be enough to satisfy me, and more importantly it crosses an item out on my bucket list.

Minerva_Minx

Sheogorath is my co-pilot
I hate having a cold/flu and, even with my being vaccinated, wondering if some infected, maskless dork gave me a variant in the name of "freedom".

On the positive side, I can see the irony in the group who made a vaccine their priority is also the least likely to be vaccinated. So, *sneeze-coughing* yeah, being sick sucks.
Just don't rush it.

Or if you do, don't make it some fantasy drama where you promise you'll be together forever. Be honest and upfront about your intentions with the person you decide to hook up with (or pay- and no, that's not a jab).

Rushing it can result in an experience that ruins the whole thing for you and being dishonest and delusional ends in disaster because someone is going to have a meltdown when they snap back to reality. Or it could play out like my ex, who basically ended his facade/interest in me once he'd gotten what he wanted. :/ I only say that because it can definitely go both ways and it's always sad.
Sound advice.

Minerva_Minx

Sheogorath is my co-pilot
You constantly vent your farts into FAF
It's time to fight fire with fire!!!

If you took five minutes to get acquainted with Boro, you'd know that isn't the case! XD
I have a crack ton of long stick matches and I'm not afraid to use them

JaceyOnes

chubby lil brown pygmy goat
2 of my friends just married each other.

sorry, didn't know where to post it. this thread seemed appropriate.

congrats you two.

O

O.D.D.

Another shopping trip and another couple strikeouts, still can't track down the garam masala and can't find a replacement lightbulb for the lava lamp.