• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Vent Thread

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
I keep wondering how I'm falling behind today, because I am moving around so fast I barely have time to use the restroom. Punched out for lunch 15 min late, just got completely lost in the assignments that kept popping up.
Sometimes I feel like life is that one song that seems to be playing slightly faster than normal.

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
I checked the site rules; when you see coronavirus or anti-vaccination websites being shared, Fur Affinity will remove this content if you report it.

2.8 Do not promote ideologies harmful to public safety.
Examples include: Covid misinformation, anti-vaccination, QAnon.
Is this about my post? you can respond directly to me instead of hiding

Even if a website I linked to was heretical (which I don't know that anything I linked to was), how ghoulish would it be to report my post raising awareness about puppies getting TORTURED when the page I linked to had nothing to do with vaccines whatsoever?

Is someone more offended that there's criticism of someone's disgusting experiments, than they are about said disgusting experiments?

Punji

Vaskebjørn
My "coworkers" are all completely worthless lazy halfasses who can't be asked to do the bare minimum for anything at all.

I swear they all do little more than move objects around the place while I actually do the work they should have done on top of my own work.

Edit: After a few hours later one of my coworkers actually did help me. Didn't pass him too much of my work but he was a big help for once, so I'll be generous and say everyone minus one won't lift a finger to help.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: RAM

Fcomega121

Friendly Maned fox+Phoenix
W-whyyy???

Why I can't open discord anymore on my silver phone?? ;;w;;

Now this phone is more useless I can't chat with my friends nor partners switching my phones as before T.T

ben909

vaporeon... *spills* ... wait espeon now
W-whyyy???

Why I can't open discord anymore on my silver phone?? ;;w;;

Now this phone is more useless I can't chat with my friends nor partners switching my phones as before T.T
does it need an update?

have not used discord in a long time

Fcomega121

does it need an update?

have not used discord in a long time
no, I use chrome browser to use both faf and discord by only changing "see as in desktop" option

But the website appears white only now, even after cookie cleansing

Firuthi Dragovic

Gamer Dragon, former speedrunner
Is this about my post? you can respond directly to me instead of hiding

Even if a website I linked to was heretical (which I don't know that anything I linked to was), how ghoulish would it be to report my post raising awareness about puppies getting TORTURED when the page I linked to had nothing to do with vaccines whatsoever?

Is someone more offended that there's criticism of someone's disgusting experiments, than they are about said disgusting experiments?
Tragically, them's the breaks. The "no politics" rule is in there because we've seen how uncontrolled people get with it and the "no spreading conspiracies" rule is in there because a worrying number of us, due to age or condition, are too impressionable to be able to deny things long enough to actually do the research. Either one of these could have been the reporting basis, not to mention the frankly disturbing nature of what you were sharing.

At some points, the rules are going to clash with human decency and sometimes there's no fighting that. You're honestly not on good territory to try and rally people given some of this forum's past traumas, no matter the righteousness of the cause.

....also, the guy you're referencing has been attacked for believed-questionable actions regarding other crises, so - and I can't believe I'm saying this - your story (regardless of its validity and regardless of whether it was reported by conspiracy fact-checkers or not) actually winds up kinda old-hat.

....this is probably going to be the last time I explain this kind of scenario.

ben909

no, I use chrome browser to use both faf and discord by only changing "see as in desktop" option

But the website appears white only now, even after cookie cleansing
not sure, only ever tried the app from my phone

crome has been crashing for me

Fcomega121

not sure, only ever tried the app from my phone

crome has been crashing for me
Owww thanks still ben, I will have to cope with being unable to load it here ;w;

*sigh*

ben909

Fcomega121

something else worked?
In this phone nope~

and it lacks a lot of storage to try to install the app or other browser

ben909

In this phone nope~

and it lacks a lot of storage to try to install the app or other browser
ok...

i am kind of required by potato power to say faf is a better place anyway(it works fine right?)

Fcomega121

ok...

i am kind of required by potato power to say faf is a better place anyway(it works fine right?)
(The phone or the phrase?)

Yeah but.. Even if it is better. Neither The art Gainz server(as a whole gather), Nellie, skittles nor Deegan are here on faf

ben909

(The phone or the phrase?)

Yeah but.. Even if it is better. Neither The art Gainz server(as a whole gather), Nellie, skittles nor Deegan are here on faf
i think skittles does make rare appearances here

we also have gui and other faf members

(i ment does faf work well still at least, or is it really crappy with both failing)

ben909

Fcomega121

i think skittles does make rare appearances here

we also have gui and other faf members

(i ment does faf work well still at least, or is it really crappy with both failing)
Yeah, she appears sporadically here hehe and I appreciate gui and the other dear forumites! :3

Oooh~ I understand!
Yeah faf works well! Only discord seems to fail :0

Or... Unless.. What if I got a silent virus from my "yiffy sites" art lurking? :0

ben909

Yeah, she appears sporadically here hehe and I appreciate gui and the other dear forumites! :3

Oooh~ I understand!

Or... Unless.. What if I got a silent virus from my "yiffy sites" art lurking? :0
for #3
"was not me"

Guifrog

Blue Frog

Oooh~ I understand!

Did ya try reboot? Or scanned your phone with an anti-malware app