• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Vent Thread

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
View attachment 122988
@ssaannttoo:

cat-typing.gif

(Not really a vent.)
*whistles*

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
Today is my last day in dis townnn

Oarfishally moving tomorrowww

Hotel wifi might be scarce or non existent until I get closer to the city.

If all goes well I should have internet installed on the 29th. If I disappear, assume the worst.

Maybe the boat sank. Maybe I got hospitalized. Maybe our car will slide off the road and down one of the cliffsides. 8)

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi

If all goes well I should have internet installed on the 29th. If I disappear, assume the worst.

Maybe the boat sank. Maybe I got hospitalized. Maybe our car will slide off the road and down one of the cliffsides. 8)
Yay! You got this! *tight hug* Cant wait to see how this turns out for you :3

no bad thoughts ;w;

Fcomega121

Friendly Maned fox+Phoenix

Fcomega121

Friendly Maned fox+Phoenix
This is not really a vent, just a sigh of releave, i found my missing wallet haha been looking everywere for it and I was just about to head out to cancel my card, it was in the laundry basket.

Hehe glad i dont have to deal with the documents missing h-hehe how did the wallet get there
Awww I'm glad to hear baby!!
Haha your wallet wanted to clean the stage it seems!

*Hugs you tightly*

Minerva_Minx

Sheogorath is my co-pilot
Weird, but my hands are dry and cracking, lips are chapped. Lots of back pain.
Butt feels a-may-zing.

I hate percoset and feeling the blahhhhh...

Better come back safe and sound or I will cry!

quoting_mungo

It’s 1:30 AM and I have a vet appointment at 9:30, meaning out the door around 8:45.

Why do I accept appointments before noon?

quoting_mungo

How are you holding up?
Assuming you’re meaning me, hanging in there; 8 AM feels like middle of the night tho XD

So ready for this shit to be over and asshole cat going back on his damn kibble. Hopefully soon!

EDIT: Both cat and I are delighted he's gotten the green light for crunchy munchies! He's stuffing his face right now, and I'm just happy that *fingers crossed* I can go back to feeding the cats once a day and not have to prepare a bazillion little meals of wet food.

Last edited:

Minerva_Minx

It's Thanksgiving. And like Christmas, I hate the individual greetings, so I'm going to vent Happy Thanksgiving (US) and hope no one actually looks it up.

Firuthi Dragovic

Gamer Dragon, former speedrunner
It's Thanksgiving. And like Christmas, I hate the individual greetings, so I'm going to vent Happy Thanksgiving (US) and hope no one actually looks it up.
While I really don't want to get into how it STARTED, I will say I dread this part of the year because it's the beginning of a month of sensory hell.

A few places got a head start, but nowhere near what I've been expecting lately.

Kellan Meig'h

Kilted Luthier
It’s 1:30 AM and I have a vet appointment at 9:30, meaning out the door around 8:45.

Why do I accept appointments before noon?
when I still lived in California, Kaiser Permanente built a nice new facility in my hometown. Literally one stop for doctors, surgery, emergency room, lab work of any kind, all types of therapy and three pharmacies no less. But, as all projects there were budget problems. first thing axed off the build? That nice four story parking garage. I almost always would fight for an appointment no later than 9:00 am. Any later, it was "Circle the parking lot" time, trying to find a place to park a full size pickup truck.

And a follow-up. Full repair in place didn't work for my Window$ 10 install. A workaround was found, "Open Shell" was installed that gave me a Window$ 7 type start menu and a usable search bar. Crisis averted for now.

Ennui Elemental

RIP Teeny
Minor vent, really, but that bottle of Cabernet Franc wasn't as good as I remember the last one being. Thinking maybe it was a worse vintage or it just sat in the cupboard too long.

quoting_mungo

when I still lived in California, Kaiser Permanente built a nice new facility in my hometown. Literally one stop for doctors, surgery, emergency room, lab work of any kind, all types of therapy and three pharmacies no less. But, as all projects there were budget problems. first thing axed off the build? That nice four story parking garage. I almost always would fight for an appointment no later than 9:00 am. Any later, it was "Circle the parking lot" time, trying to find a place to park a full size pickup truck.
I just don’t sleep well enough to be human before noon - I just keep forgetting that I don’t deal well with mornings when I’m asked if a proposed time works for me. Vet practice thank goodness isn’t big enough for parking to be an issue.

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
Made it to our first stop. 7 hours driven.

Had to make do sleeping on the floor last night. Got a few minutes of shut eye on the drive over. Excited dog constantly nudging my arm for pets. Roads moderately slushy and making lots of splashy, sliding motions.

Gonna be up all night checking in on the pooch. Blegh...

Minerva_Minx

I just don’t sleep well enough to be human before noon - I just keep forgetting that I don’t deal well with mornings when I’m asked if a proposed time works for me. Vet practice thank goodness isn’t big enough for parking to be an issue.

Had to make do sleeping on the floor last night. Got a few minutes of shut eye on the drive over. Excited dog constantly nudging my arm for pets. Roads moderately slushy and making lots of splashy, sliding motions.

My wife is sick and I'm yelling at her to stay in bed so much that my middle name is now my name.

Good to know you're both ok and safe and sound. Same advice I'm giving my girl!
Go to sleep!

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi

*cheers you on in a miniskirt* Who gots this? YOU GOTS THIS!

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
I'm so sick of seeing my partner struggle on her own because she's afraid of hurting me. She has an extreme mood disorder (undiagnosed as of now, but we're trying to encourage her to seek help --- we suspect it might be a form of Borderline, or possibly something similarly uprooting) and it's causing her major stress and anxiety. I do what I can to support her (*possibly more than I should do) but...being broken up with twice in a week due to mood swings is becoming detrimental to my own wellbeing. I wish I could do something more to help her, she's obviously in a bad place mentally. I feel so useless atm.