• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Vent Thread

Minerva_Minx

Explosion loving skooma cat

KimberVaile

Self congratulatory title goes here
Stopping in briefly.

I'm a rather unhappy person right now for a number of reasons, chief amongst them losing another pet in a rather sudden and traumatic fashion. I had to get through a shift yesterday on exactly zero hours of sleep because of that.

Also I swear to god, furries need to fucking learn to behave.
That's never easy, losing my first dog, I feel you on that. Wish there was something I could say to make it easier but, it's really just a time thing. I take it you're referring to the little Keros with that second one. There's a reason I don't tell anybody irl that I am a furry.

Last edited:

Kiaara

The Catbee!
One of my Siblings just turned 11(A), and We have another 11 year old sister(H). A recently moved schools when her Mom moved and ever since then she got into the "Popular" group and keeps bullying H. H is absolutely destroyed by it because obviously. I'm 18 and don't want to be involved in pre-teen drama but when I get messages of my sister venting to me on Messenger it makes me want to sit them down and be like "Fucking stop.". Well today A added both me and H to a groupchat when I was at work and A was calling H stuff like "Stupid" and "Ugly". I told A to stop and she said "Well, the older sibling teaches the younger ones." in a snarky tone and I feel really bad about it. I've never said anything like that to ANY of my six siblings, but I feel awful because I keep getting dragged into it despite me being an adult and no longer living at home.

Ennui Elemental

Eat shit and die, tankie assholes
Banned
One of my Siblings just turned 11(A), and We have another 11 year old sister(H). A recently moved schools when her Mom moved and ever since then she got into the "Popular" group and keeps bullying H. H is absolutely destroyed by it because obviously. I'm 18 and don't want to be involved in pre-teen drama but when I get messages of my sister venting to me on Messenger it makes me want to sit them down and be like "Fucking stop.". Well today A added both me and H to a groupchat when I was at work and A was calling H stuff like "Stupid" and "Ugly". I told A to stop and she said "Well, the older sibling teaches the younger ones." in a snarky tone and I feel really bad about it. I've never said anything like that to ANY of my six siblings, but I feel awful because I keep getting dragged into it despite me being an adult and no longer living at home.
Kids can be really terrible to other people. As much as this bothers you I think the only thing you can really do is remove yourself from that equation as much as possible, assuming you've already talked to the parents about it. Every other course of action I can think of potentially introduces more problems for you.

Kiaara

The Catbee!
Kids can be really terrible to other people. As much as this bothers you I think the only thing you can really do is remove yourself from that equation as much as possible, assuming you've already talked to the parents about it. Every other course of action I can think of potentially introduces more problems for you.
I spoke to my Step Mom about it, I didn't speak to A's Mom because I find that really uncomfortable because me and her Mom don't really talk

Ennui Elemental

Banned
I spoke to my Step Mom about it, I didn't speak to A's Mom because I find that really uncomfortable because me and her Mom don't really talk
Family stuff of this sort gets very messy and dramatic, really, and it's definitely not worth introducing that level of discomfort for a problem that you can't really solve and could turn into something that starts directly affecting you.

Ennui Elemental

Banned
I try not to get involved but it's kinda getting rediculous
yeah when you're getting pulled in it's usually a sign that you don't want to be in the middle of it, I rarely find myself better off for getting sucked into that sort of thing and the other party/parties are typically doing it to have company in misery

my response to that kind of situation is "is this something I can fix or help with? No? Then you're doing this to drag me down into a hole with you. Peace out."

quoting_mungo

You can only do so much, sadly. Let A know to miss you with her bullshit - it’s one thing for H to reach out to her older sibling for support when A’s hurting her, and another entirely for A to be bullying her effectively right in front of your face in the group chat.

If she shoves her attitude problem in your face, she should not be surprised if you tell her off for it.

Goldarm

Eshu's left hand
recently a racist destroyed the disposable spoons at the rescue centre to prove a point.

i'm still not sure what their point even was, but they breached the terms of their immigration so the dumb cracka going back to France.

Disaster brings out all the stupid people from the woodwork.

Gee i sure can't wait for storm Barra to hit now smh.

AkatsuriTaro

A Simply Stoned Bunny Babe
It's been a couple of months since I've been back on the forums, but just kinda wanted to give a little update to those who have actually spoken to me, and have me on Discord, but wonder what my statuses mean.

Currently, I'm homeless, living in my fiance's truck, partially with him, partially not (Opting to not disclose why)
I'm supposed to be starting a 2nd job after picking up more hours for Amazon's peak season. (Hate PEAK, yall know this,)
Unfortunately, I can't even start that second job because I don't even have access to my SS card to provide them it.
I'm stuck in a predicament as my fiance won't be available for the next month to even help me out/provide for me, and now it's down to whether or not I can find myself shelter, alone, while he's away.

Minerva_Minx

I forget one dose of my meds and I'm a fucking mess. Can depression go fuck the hell off, please?
Apparently it doesn't do requests. But maybe this?

berry

♡ Femboy Panda ♡
Tired of non-furries automatically assuming that because I’m a furry that I like doing the nasty in my suits. Like people learn you’re a furry and assume that you go to stadiums just to leer at the mascots, man. It’s crazy.

Rimna

Me for the last year: Man, I can't stand my job, I want to quit.
Me now at my new job: Fuck this, I'll fuck everything up what am I even doing here, I know nothing, I can't do this

I feel sick, I just want to do well.

Minerva_Minx

Me for the last year: Man, I can't stand my job, I want to quit.
Me now at my new job: Fuck this, I'll fuck everything up what am I even doing here, I know nothing, I can't do this

I feel sick, I just want to do well.
I've had that feeling before at my current job based on my old one. I'm sure you're fine, but holler if you need support!

Ennui Elemental

Banned
"hey we have homeless people camping in our heated bus shelters, should we create more homeless shelters and stuff so they're not doing that"
"Nah just disable the heaters in the shelters to keep them away"
"But won't that make passengers waiting for buses super unhappy in the winter"
"Lol fuck them too"

quoting_mungo

Apparently it doesn't do requests. But maybe this?
Too real.

Seriously, though, I’d been doing reasonably well. It’s really disheartening to go from that to “every single Christmas song on the radio makes me feel more miserable than the next.” And I normally like Christmas music.