• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Vent Thread

ben909

food " totally " is not laced with eevee tf virus
there is always worse, it's possible to break things if you mess up really bad

ConorHyena

From out of the rain.
I'm legitimately not sure I could've installed my phone screen protector any worse than I have.
I had to put one on my tablet the other day and it was a very good run. Only like, 10 pieces of dust instead of the usualy 300.

Rimna

I want to kill myself.

I don't know if what I say can help you, but please don't do this. I'm at work for the next 5 hours but if you have someone else to talk to, please reach out. If you can, try to talk to someone. Maybe see if you can reach a hotline?

Minerva_Minx

Explosion loving skooma cat
988 is the new Suicide Awareness hotline phone number. If you need help, just call. At the least you can get a few resources and connected to local support.

quoting_mungo

Someone wrote "(My IRL Name) go kill yourself before you come back to class" ALL OVER THE HALLWAYS AT 3AM IN THE FRICKN MORNING!!! :( but what if they have a point?
Nah, that's just nasty people being nasty. Think of it like this: these people feel the need to hurt others to feel good about themselves. That's not someone whose opinions you need to value. Don't hurt yourself because of them. (And I know that's easier to say than to live, trust me. I've been in bad places with people being awful to me, and it's hard to keep it from eventually wearing through your armor.) Reach out to people who lift you up, instead.

KD142000

Leather-clad Lobo
I want to kill myself.
I know that you probably don't want to hear from me for whatever reason, but I strongly advise not to do this. As someone who's been in a similar position, even thinking it is a waste of time. It is better to work towards improving your life day by day. We make progress every day without realising it.
Someone wrote "(My IRL Name) go kill yourself before you come back to class" ALL OVER THE HALLWAYS AT 3AM IN THE FRICKN MORNING!!! :( but what if they have a point?
Simply put, they don't have a point. Don't waste your thoughts on whoever wrote that.

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
Wishing the insecurity of modern humanity to stop developing any further. Bullying, sides-splitting... It's now a common trait of majority of humanity.

If that's one way of the universe getting rid of the 'master-race' of one of the planets(because people die from these), so be it. But it's still very unsettling for me having to observe and experience the dramas. Because better people always end up fading.

And the Covid is simply another drama.

ScaratheWolf

Scara is on her honeymoon; Currently Ronin
SO, people wrote they wanted me to kill myself in paint on the hallway walls, my car, my roommate's car, and our mailbox. My car has been keyed multiple times and they glued multiple (Insert Adult toy for female fun) on the hood of my car. They stole my tires, our welcome mat, and our door sign. what a way to be welcomed back to the frickn world after having Covid and being quarantined for a while! This day can only get worse

quoting_mungo

SO, people wrote they wanted me to kill myself in paint on the hallway walls, my car, my roommate's car, and our mailbox. My car has been keyed multiple times and they glued multiple (Insert Adult toy for female fun) on the hood of my car. They stole my tires, our welcome mat, and our door sign. what a way to be welcomed back to the frickn world after having Covid and being quarantined for a while! This day can only get worse
I know police in the US sucks in so many ways, but I still hope you filed a report about that, both the theft and the vandalism. People need to find themselves better hobbies. >.<

ScaratheWolf

I know police in the US sucks in so many ways, but I still hope you filed a report about that, both the theft and the vandalism. People need to find themselves better hobbies. >.<
Latina, Asian, Bi, Furry, Goth, and Anti-Vaxxer Hate is there hobbies evidently and I just happened to be everything they hate

LameFox

Hallways of what? Like, they broke in somewhere? Definitely seems like something to report if the local authorities are even remotely competent. To go as far as doing all that over such impersonal issues seems more than slightly unhinged and if nothing else reporting should mean there will be records that it happened.

Minerva_Minx

My girl's got covid! Oh, asawako, thank god for vaccine and booster. And asymptomatic. The past three weeks can kiss my butt. Ssrcasticaĺly, super fun. Like roller coaster of love fun.
Latina, Asian, Bi, Furry, Goth, and Anti-Vaxxer Hate is there hobbies evidently and I just happened to be everything they hate
Ouch. Vent away, hun, but definitely call and file a report since it sounds like it could classify as a hate crime. My heart goes out to you on this one.

ScaratheWolf

Hallways of what? Like, they broke in somewhere? Definitely seems like something to report if the local authorities are even remotely competent. To go as far as doing all that over such impersonal issues seems more than slightly unhinged and if nothing else reporting should mean there will be records that it happened.
the apartment building

Minerva_Minx

Wife got plague juice and she tryin to make dinner for us

Im like oh nos, you get that plaque juice and evil aways from me! Yous got touched by somes evil! You stay in that bed with dat foosball covid! Dat covid is da devil! The power of my mask compels you! Da powa of my mask compels ya!

Parabellum3

I'm not a furry if I have feathers.
You should get a gun honestly because it seems like they are becoming a threat to you and it's only a matter a time before things could escalate further.

Firuthi Dragovic

World Serpent, overly defensive
Wife got plague juice and she tryin to make dinner for us

Im like oh nos, you get that plaque juice and evil aways from me! Yous got touched by somes evil! You stay in that bed with dat foosball covid! Dat covid is da devil! The power of my mask compels you! Da powa of my mask compels ya!
.....I did not know there was a sequel to Typhoid Mary.

That is one thing that did not deserve a sequel.

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
Every time I think I'm taking inches off the ice block the plow left me, it snows.
I JUST WANT A FUNCTIONING PATH, PLEASE, I CANT USE MY FRONT DOOR BECAUSE YOU REFUSE TO PLOW THE SIDEWALK FOR SOME REASON

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
Every time I think I'm taking inches off the ice block the plow left me, it snows.
I JUST WANT A FUNCTIONING PATH, PLEASE, I CANT USE MY FRONT DOOR BECAUSE YOU REFUSE TO PLOW THE SIDEWALK FOR SOME REASON
Can you complain to the municipality about it?

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
I honestly didn't know if that was an option
Everywhere I've lived is pretty much like this so I just assume I have to deal with it XD
You'll never know if you don't ask and a lot of municipalities are responsive to clearing snow in certain areas since they don't want a lawsuit on their hands.

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
You'll never know if you don't ask and a lot of municipalities are responsive to clearing snow in certain areas since they don't want a lawsuit on their hands.
I looked it up.
It's exactly what I thought it would be. TuT
They literally skip over my street and work around it!!!
1643173332490.png

Minerva_Minx

Kellan Meig'h

Kilted Luthier
I'm legitimately not sure I could've installed my phone screen protector any worse than I have.
Well, could have been worse. One of my cats could have helped. Been there, done that, have the cat fur under the protector.

quoting_mungo

Got up off the couch, straightened up, and the small of my back goes NOPE. Hoping it'll settle itself in short order because I'm not ready for another bout of fucked-up-back. >.<

Well, could have been worse. One of my cats could have helped. Been there, done that, have the cat fur under the protector.
Cats and screen protectors are always a fun combination. My screen protector may actually have helped the damn cat crack the glass on the front of my phone. (He bit the corner of the phone, cracked the screen protector a bit which is NBD, and by the looks of it his fang slid off the edge of the screen protector and as a result got that extra little bit of oomph onto the front glass. I now have a beautiful (NOT!) crack down one side of the front of my phone. At least it's held together well enough it's only visible/noticeable at some angles.)