• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Vent Thread

D

Deleted member 82554

I'm honestly confused how some people can rant on at the top of their lungs for hours every single day constantly finding something to talk about. Doesn't their throat get sore? How can anyone be that sociable that they able to full entire days talking about nothing but shit?

Also fuck those people, take your obnoxious ramblings somewhere else so my precious ears don't have to put up with them every day. :mad:

Tallow_Phoenix

Totally not a vampire
I wanna start writing but my brain says no, so I can't.

I feel that! I have so many projects that I need to write but it's overwhelming >< What is it you're trying to write, if I might ask?

Tallow_Phoenix

Totally not a vampire
I don't know because planning things is also something my brain doesn't like >.<

Oof, different problem than me then. I just have so many plot hooks and ideas, but I don't nearly have the time to finish them all! I have to focus on one project at a time or else I'll keep jumping from project to project and never get anything done on any of them. And it doesn't help that I'm waiting on background information for one story, so for now I just have to write and hope I didn't accidentally do something wrong ><
/rant

VeeStars

uh I can explain?
Oof, different problem than me then. I just have so many plot hooks and ideas, but I don't nearly have the time to finish them all! I have to focus on one project at a time or else I'll keep jumping from project to project and never get anything done on any of them. And it doesn't help that I'm waiting on background information for one story, so for now I just have to write and hope I didn't accidentally do something wrong ><
/rant
^this

Tallow_Phoenix

Totally not a vampire
*gets cool idea*
*writes one single paragraph*
Nah, that seems lame...
*scraps*
*gets cool idea*
*rinse, repeat*

Exactly this! I just counted - I have 132 text files for random things I haven't completed. And that's not counting the writing I've done for unfinished novels and game projects ><

VeeStars

uh I can explain?
Exactly this! I just counted - I have 132 text files for random things I haven't completed. And that's not counting the writing I've done for unfinished novels and game projects ><
Oh, and the number of times I have made a new project in unity, coded the player, and then deleted it is amazing

Minerva_Minx

CDC predicts zombies...
Stupid mf ******* @&#&@ bs **@&#%$ !!@*#>#*#? 3d printer!

That feels better. Glad there's a vent thread.

Gravey D. Train

Existential Husky
BRO!

Google shut down Google Play Music for Youtube Music recently. This switch forced me to use Youtube's platform for my music, but that isn't the worst part. After listening to some of the albums I've paid full price for before the switch, I discovered that I'm getting commercials every other song because I don't have a premium Youtube account. Why am I getting commercials in a product I own? I refuse to pay a subscription for the luxury of not being sold to. That's why I buy albums to begin with.

Yakamaru

Shai'Hulud Whisperer. Or a sand hobo
Stupid mf ******* @&#&@ bs **@&#%$ !!@*#>#*#? 3d printer!

That feels better. Glad there's a vent thread.
I've worked in electronics support, so my condolences. Printers are always a pain. As if Satan went "oh, cool. A way to torture humankind. Neat!"

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
BRO!

Google shut down Google Play Music for Youtube Music recently. This switch forced me to use Youtube's platform for my music, but that isn't the worst part. After listening to some of the albums I've paid full price for before the switch, I discovered that I'm getting commercials every other song because I don't have a premium Youtube account. Why am I getting commercials in a product I own? I refuse to pay a subscription for the luxury of not being sold to. That's why I buy albums to begin with.

I suspect the only way to avoid companies changing your deal down the line is to buy hard-copies of music, such as CD's.

No company can insert adverts onto your CD after you have purchased it.

VeeStars

uh I can explain?
I feel the pain. I have allergies too and it's a weird morning ritual where I sneeze at least 4 times in a row. I hate it. Don't know why it has to happen. Doesn't seem to matter where or what time of day. XD
I seem to be growing out of it, fortunately, I used to have days where I so tired and itchy that I didn't do anything that day, doesn't really happen anymore. Yay for immune system!

Gravey D. Train

Existential Husky
I suspect the only way to avoid companies changing your deal down the line is to buy hard-copies of music, such as CD's.

No company can insert adverts onto your CD after you have purchased it.
That's what I've been told to do. Time to go back to the phonebook sized CD binders