• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Vent Thread

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
Oof, different problem than me then. I just have so many plot hooks and ideas, but I don't nearly have the time to finish them all! I have to focus on one project at a time or else I'll keep jumping from project to project and never get anything done on any of them. And it doesn't help that I'm waiting on background information for one story, so for now I just have to write and hope I didn't accidentally do something wrong ><
/rant
Mood.

D

Deleted member 82554

The furry dating scene is such a sausage-fest.
Sounds like my kind of party!!!

tenor.gif

VeeStars

uh I can explain?
I am just going to say ths...I posted about JasperRolls blocking me on here, Twitter and DA and I am in 100% agreement with his assessment of me, I am an asshole...I am a horrible person and I treated Bernadonner like she was a possession and not a person with feelings I vilified her just for leaving me, turning her into a Pokemon in my fic because I thought she hated me and I can't cope when it comes to dealing with a friend leaving me, yeah I can cope for a few brief days or so but it eats away and it begins to make me take it as 'welp this person doesn't like me anymore, time to spite them in an awful fanfic.' If someone blocks me I take it as 'welp, they hate me for no reason even though they have a good reason to, time to hate them and make them look like the bad guy'. But Mrdrawinglover made it worse, and how? Well he kind of started it. I had a weird as fuck dream about random people getting a disease/virus that turned them into Dan Aykroyd characters because i've become a massive simp from him, along comes Mrdrawinglover and he accused me of fetishing covid19 and his comment was a reference to the 'Kim, there are people dying' meme. Ya know, the meme that was used to bully Kim Kardashian simply for taking a break while everyone else was suffering. No offense to him but...using a meme that was used to bully someone else to bully me? It doesn't make him look good by comparison and that was the only interaction I have had with him outside of Discord. I joined the character transformation server and he asked me for my age...I get uncomfortable about having to reveal my age to anyone so I just say I am an adult and leave it at that before leaving. I hear nothing from him but all of a sudden after literally almost nothing happening, he pops up on Deviantart berating me for doing that one virus concept, yet he comes across as a hypocrite because he says he would have called out BrandonKong too, I know I am making him look like the villain but to be honest...he was so fucking annoying, in the Twitter conversation he pretty much called me out for doing that story about him transforming and quized me on diseases. Lke how the hell am I suppose to know how many cases of swine flu etc have affected people throughout the world? I am not a doctor.

Oh and then the whole JasperRolls thing started, I admire the man and I love his work...I was working on an RP list of dos and don'ts and one of them was 'weight gain transformations that are a non-fat character becoming a fat/slob version of themselves' in the latter, that's the only reason I thought that Jasper thought I was 'fat-phobic'. I am in agreement with everything he said about me in his tumblr post, I was an asshole for dragging him and his boyfriends through it and for doing 'creepy' song parodies and for ranting about him being a supposed jerk, and for pretty much beng a jerk to hm in general but really I try to be nice but some people are just dickheads (Mrdrawinglover being one of them). I never said I wanted to be in a relationship with that man or even befriend him, I just wanted to be able to comment on and see his work.

Dear MrDrawingLover
What the hell is wrong with you? The only interactions we've had outside of Discord have been you bashing me for how I have been treating you, yes I am an asshole but so are you. 'Kim, people are dying'....Gavin, stop bullying me with a meme used to bully someone who didn't deserve it, if this is how you act towards me then i'd hate to see how you act towards people who actually like me. First you whine about me making you my OCs lover (you should consider yourself lucky) now you complain about me accusing you of necrophilia? Look, all I said was that I thought your Deviantart header said 'i'd fuck a corpse', I was seeing shit that wasn't there, okay? I get things wrong, okay? I fuck up, okay? I'm not perfect. Also saying I shouldn't use my OC to vent and just should rant to your fucking face when you said previously that you wanted me to leave you alone? Hypocrisy, thy name is Gavin. Yes, Berna and Jasper were right and I acknowledge how horrible I was. But personally I don't understand why those two hang out with you, if any of my friends acted the way you do i'd kick their assess. I'm sorry, but judging by your behavior towards people who simply want to RP on your work (you should have just stated that your RPs are all closed), it seems like you are a crappy person and i'd hate to meet you in real life.

Also...yeah, about that you asking me for my age thing, you should ask Bernadonner since she forgot to tell me I was supposed to do so when she invited me. I still have the note from when she invited me. If Berna wishes to leave me, fine..I respect her wishes. If you want me to leave you and your friends alone, fine...I will.
uhhhh

VeeStars

uh I can explain?
I know, I just wanted to include the rant part and i'm not changing that part. I just have this much to say about it and I feel like most of the time when people block me it probably is my fault because of my attitude and how I can't cope with certain things. I'm keeping it up though.
I'm not making you take down anything lol, I don't even know you, just don't see walls of text like that often lol

VeeStars

uh I can explain?
The absolute state of mainstream news and entertainment media is so hilariously worthless. I haven't watched the news in over a decade and the last time I read a newspaper I practically laughed at it.

But this?

View attachment 93027

I literally could not give less of a shit about this. Who could possibly give even a single fuck about this? The CBC is a disgrace.

"BrEaKiNg NeWs! LoCal CoUpLe In FoReIgN nAtIoN VoTeD fOr DiFfErEnT pReSiDeNtIaL cAnDiDaTeS!" Disgusting.
That man looks similar to what I imagine most Trump supporters look like

Mikazuki Marazhu

I hate you all
The absolute state of mainstream news and entertainment media is so hilariously worthless. I haven't watched the news in over a decade and the last time I read a newspaper I practically laughed at it.

But this?

View attachment 93027

I literally could not give less of a shit about this. Who could possibly give even a single fuck about this? The CBC is a disgrace.

"BrEaKiNg NeWs! LoCal CoUpLe In FoReIgN nAtIoN VoTeD fOr DiFfErEnT pReSiDeNtIaL cAnDiDaTeS!" Disgusting.
Well to be fair, it's good to see that there exists people who don't cut off people from their lives because of differenting opinions

Gives me hope that i won't see any more people seething each other

Firuthi Dragovic

Gamer Dragon, former speedrunner

But this?

*insert CBC story about a couple who voted opposite*

Honestly? There are some other news things I could bring up here but it might very well be time to look towards the independent journalists.

(why yes there IS something I'm bitter about news-wise but our current moratorium on politics makes it too risky to say in the open - DM me if you MUST know it)

Just be aware that the fact-checking's all in your own hands at that point.

Well to be fair, it's good to see that there exists people who don't cut off people from their lives because of differenting opinions

I'd say give it a few years before people actually stop seething at each other and you may have to be in the physical world to see it at all in your lifetime.

I at least know I handle political discussions a LOT better in-person.

Punji

Vaskebjørn
Honestly? There are some other news things I could bring up here but it might very well be time to look towards the independent journalists.

(why yes there IS something I'm bitter about news-wise but our current moratorium on politics makes it too risky to say in the open - DM me if you MUST know it)

Just be aware that the fact-checking's all in your own hands at that point.

I honestly just prefer when news stories are about a local cat that does something cute or whatever. Makes about the same difference.

I can't blame you for the caution, but I've said and lost my piece already. :p

Normal healthy people shouldn't even consider cutting someone out of their lives because of a difference of opinion. D:

FurryFelix

Rookie Fur
I feel so alone in this world. I try to connect with others irl, but find it lacking. I tried finding a girl I like, but was only met with heartbreak. I’m tired of living in this isolation even though I like being alone most of the time. I feel like a living oxymoron who has no reason to exist. I try to escape through art but find myself lacking there too. I don’t know what to do anymore and feel like giving up. Anyway I appreciate the fandom as I’ve met some good people who’ve helped me somewhat feel less alone, but I don’t know if it’ll be enough in the future.
You're never alone in this world friend. This isolation is taking a toll on all of us and I hope we can get through this pandemic soon enough. Messages are open if you need someone to chat with. :)

MM13

I really don't have much to vent about anymore, if i'm going to trash talk someone it would have to be myself. I suck when it comes to coping. I take being blocked as a sign that the person who did it hates my guts, I take a friend leaving me well...for the first minutes but then it eats away at me and begins to make me think that friend didn't like me after-all. I get overly paranoid and I wish I didn't.

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
It's really hard to vent publicly without potentially offending someone else (who are most likely the 'cause-providers') who may see this.

And I'm too used to those stuffs caused by non-intelligent objects and environments to vent about them.

So........Screw me.
(I mean my life)

Tallow_Phoenix

Totally not a vampire
Y'all ever have a mental breakdown because you're not the person you used to be? I guess they call that an identity crisis, right?

It's really hard to vent publicly without potentially offending someone else (who are most likely the 'cause-providers') who may see this.

I feel this, honestly. Especially if it's something that's not really that big a deal.
Either that or I'm worried about alarming my friends (justified given my history with depression, but sometimes I really am just venting). Sometimes I miss the days when no one knew who I was around here! ><

Ovidia Dragoness

Udder Derg
Banned
Y'all ever have a mental breakdown because you're not the person you used to be? I guess they call that an identity crisis, right?

I feel this, honestly. Especially if it's something that's not really that big a deal.
Either that or I'm worried about alarming my friends (justified given my history with depression, but sometimes I really am just venting). Sometimes I miss the days when no one knew who I was around here! ><
I actually think the me who I am now is better than the me from awhile ago so I've never had this feeling. I'm sorry you're going through it though.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
I HATE SHITTY PEOPLE.
I HATE SHITTY PEOPLE.
IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE SHITTY, DO IT TO YOURSELF. DON'T GET YOUR SHIT ALL OVER ME.
I HATE SHITTY PEOPLE.

I would like to apologise for accidentally shitting in Borophagu's bed.

:S I am very embarrassed.